Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm curious. What do you guys prefer in a server and what do you hate ?

C

Chris Defoy

I'm curious. What do you guys prefer in a server and what do you hate ?

M

Mackenzie Matt

Xp.

M

Mackenzie Matt

Nothing worse then having the mats for everything because the gather is high but low Xp so your not at the lvl too craft it

K

Kirsty Brant-wilcock

I prefer boosted xp as some people don’t have time to grind for all the levels and I hate ORP as it’s difficult to raid when you can only have a small amount of free time to play lol

K

Kevin Jackson

If you’re making a server do something that you’re going to like cause you paid for it. Listen to complaints that people have and make minor adjustments to meet them half way

J

Jared Lacey

Tell you what shits me to tears, people that have their gather rates up by 500% but don’t boost weight

G

Gabriel Walsh

When certain Dino’s don’t spawn bc admins haven’t DW or been on in a few weeks. On one server I play on gigas theris and spinos haven’t spawned in 3 weeks. I had to breed my 2 of those Dino’s so People could get em bc admins r lazy cunts sometimes.

T

Tman Jay

I hate the fuckwits that leave the wood in the beaver damns

H

Hannah McLaughlin

I hate crazy boosted servers..like infinite oxygen is unnecessary just have it boosted a bit. Was on one with infinite oxygen and was riding a dino about the water..came flying out and it died..silly! A medium boosted server is the best

R

Rod Jeremy

5x taming harvesting xp 3x breeding maturing cuddle interval at 0.75 so imprints are 6 hours apart. But most Dino's can hit 100%. I think that's good for people that can't always play. And I do wipes.. Like to hunt gigas lol

C

Connor Young

High boost rates that ruin the game and make everything easy, closer to official the better, also no rules at all. These are the best servers

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom