Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm curious. What's the saltiest message any of you guys and gals received?

D

Daniel Nanez

I'm curious. What's the saltiest message any of you guys and gals received?

J

Julian McGookin

Constantly harassed a Widow with Lucio. killed him about 10 times to his 2. The after the game bitched about a Diamond playing in QP, then stated he was reporting me for aim locking with Lucio. keckel

A

Anna Wang

This was in 4v4, mind you. And no one was in voice comms, we were literally just spamming thanks to each other. I couldnt stop laughing

M

Mackenzie Rae

Not the worst one but I was told, ‘wow Tracer your bad’ got a quad kill without pulse grab combo a minute later lel

S

Shae Donyale Sutterfield

R

Romanos Lykokapis

Enemy team had an amazing Widow that killed me twice as Pharah. I switched and picked Tracer and killed her more than 10 times. He refused to change and managed to kill me once or twice. I camped outside of their spawn a lot and killed him while spawning. He tried to double team me with Zen but ended up killing both of them. He raged for 3
minutes afterwards. Telling me that Plat is unimportant and that he was just trolling

L

Lin Galini

"Mercy is dead" My answer " No heals for you" PS nuh, that doesn't happen of course... :/

T

Thomas Seemiller

X

Xavier Sarault

a player added me after a match to bitch about my pharah « being bad af » when he was playing hanzo on our team and i told him to switch(as well as the whole team) because he couldn’t land anything

L

Luke Garside

I have no clue, though I've had people rage at me and I just annoy them further.

M

Mary Ivanov

Once someone started yelling because I switched from Mercy to Ana. Screaming that I was throwing. I took off my headset..

M

Mandi Ann Caka

I was told “I was a trash bitch and that’s why I’m stuck in gold” by a guy I wouldn’t group up with for obvious reasons currently climbed to 2648 SR so what then

C

Clara

This girl messaged me calling me a slag, shit, whore all this and that purely because my boyfriend spawn camped her on Numbani in competitive.
I didn't even fucking do anything or notice he was spawn camping her until she sent paragraphs to us both.

She made multiple accounts to abuse me with and crazily enough she abuses mainly girls and screenshots their career profiles.
She also reckoned that my friend made a fake instagram of her (he didn't, it's definitely hers)

P

Petar Mitic

I don't receive any.

V

Valeera Watson

This is just in general during a deathmatch: A tracer was complaining that their kills were getting stolen.

1.) T R A C E R is complaining about kill steals. 2.) Its a deathmatch.

Also I would purposely select junkrat in deathmatches to piss people off and people got salty

M

Manuel D. Montalvo III

Not in this game but gears of war. So much salt because I was wrecking scrubs and eventually got suspended for false reports.

D

Dennis Augustynowicz

P

Philipp Jung

Some weird shit in arab

N

Nadia Asani

can't even remember because I haven't gotten any hate since I started using my new account (I assume it's cause the name is so dumb lmao) but being on the eu servers I'm graced with arabs screaming 'Allah alkba' alot

A

Anthony Nguyen

Play against a guy who i got play of the game and he add me and say "he just saw no skills in my play of the game"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom