Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm actually pretty excited for this game. Anyone else? Reminds me of the Dragon's...

A

Anna Schutt

I'm actually pretty excited for this game. Anyone else? Reminds me of the Dragon's Crown game I had for the Vita.

I

Ivory Lee Lewis

Wen does it come out

J

Jonathan Jurczak

YEP! I loooooove Joe Mad. This series was really quite popular when it debuted.

G

Gmoya Jp

Dragons crown I'd hoping for atlas to bring it to the switch!

G

Gmoya Jp

Gorge kamitani art style is always epic!

V

Virgil Methwun Cash

I used to love this comic book back in the day. I can't wait to play the game. I really hope it is good.

J

Jake Blackshear

Probably at some point.. I have a few like this I should play first.. grand kingdom, plague rd, darkest dungeon

J

J.T. Melanson

Looks more like a cartoony version of Diablo 3 according to the gameplay trailer I've seen.

M

Marc Re Percussion

I love dragons crown !!!!!!!

J

Jacob Stafford

I'm going to wait for reviews. I heard the devs are having a hard time running this game on the Switch which I think it's ridiculous.

B

Bryan Casal

Sound track and graphics look awesome, a must have

J

Jasen Ambrose

I'm looking forward to it. I still have all my comics.

I

Ike Michaelberg

I might pick it up because I like Airship Syndicate. THQ Nordic's president stated in an interview that the port was difficult and people started attacking Airship (really what is left of Vigilant). Since then Airship has been marketing the Switch version almost exclusively. They will have a playable version at Gamescon. I respect that they take pride in their work.

E

Evan Marks

I am very into this game as well!!! And it comes in a few weeks before oddyssy. It looks perfect!

M

Mark Arthur

Didn't know anything about it and watched trailer now. Looks good.

J

Jason Cameron

I am.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom