Contact advertising [email protected]

How many damn times do I need to press "I need healing" before I'm actually healed.

T

Tony White

How many damn times do I need to press "I need healing" before I'm actually healed.

S

Sean Waite

yo gonna need about tree fiddy

R

Ryan Oliver

Is that a pro Genji?

C

Carlos Sky Walker

If it quacks like a gengi, it walks like a gengi, and needs healing like a gengi.....it might just be a gengi

T

Tony White

I mostly play tank. I suck at playing genji lol

M

Mosa Sadik

that wont work on lower ranks, just yell in voicechat, when u get to higher ranks the healers will notice it

E

Emese Virágh

Well if you are not on an edge, the healer cant get to you.
If you are not in their sight, they wont go to you, bc its too risky, or they are needed elsewhere.
I'm a main support. I alays heal my team, but its just annoying if I cant find the one who is just spamming, or I cant get to the player who has no health.
The last option is that when someone just picked a support to play dps with them bc they are not used to play support.

A

Andy Cantor

Try playing support a little and maybe it'll make more sense

K

Kenny Alt

It's called, getting close to the medic or getting in range when it's a Zen or a Ana

S

Shaun Combrinck

it depends completely on the circumstances. when your the last to pick a hero and your team has no healers but you take widow instead then you need press that button the whole match.

I

Immanuel Figueroa

Genji?! Dude just dash to a health pack or play healer.. fuck outta here with that shit

E

Eivind Flå

As a support main, i would never heal you, i know that you need healing, spamming "i need healing" makes it less fun healing you.

E

Erik Michalowski

This applies to more than just OW. If you are playing pub and want a support to heal you being a douche just makes it less likely. If the consequences for loosing are just a bit of lost Mr most people will rather take the loss than give you the satisfaction.

J

Jessica Voronin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

K

Kira Lee Misfeldt

Oh you should definitely spam it over and over instead of finding a health pack or getting in range of your healer, that will surely not annoy and aggravate your supports at all they love it when people spam need healing instead of using their damn heads jfc

A

Alva Löfving

You dont. You know we can actually SEE that you have critical health.

G

Grace O'Brien

I get where it is you’re coming from, I play healer, dps, and tank, so I know what it’s like from all angles. Just take into consideration that if you have a solo healer, they might just miss you a few times. But we can see your health bar, we know when you need healing.

The only time I use that voice line is if we’re competing a point and it’d be bad for me to dash off and get a health pack, and even then, only if it’s been a long few moments of me nearly dead and still no heals.

L

Lara Hagen

1 Million... Because i will never heal you when you spam like an idiot! I See when you need healing....

C

Christie Hammons

You'll get healed when you get in line of site. :)

C

Christian Taz Guyton

As an actual support main, I can account that other healers are stuck up dicks and don’t heal properly. When I’m playing any non self healing hero, I barely get any heals except for health packs. When the enemy is rushing the point and I don’t have time to get a health pack I still get no healing.
It’s one of the reasons I play support, because no one actually heals.
Don’t spam, but let them know you need healing multiple times. Space out the request a couple of times.

Be aware of who your support is and line of sight before asking, as well as assess if you have time to go for a health pack.

I was basically a Lucio 1 trick seasons 4-6 and got pretty good at solo healing with him. All these other dicks saying they won’t heal you should go play reaper like the salt edgelords they are. Either heal or don’t play healer.

(Oh and if you get kinda spammy and you do get heals. Thank your healer, it’s quick and painless)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom