Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch If I can buy a game physical copy I always do, however there are some games that are...

R

Rob Metzger

If I can buy a game physical copy I always do, however there are some games that are only digital, unfortunately. What size would people recommend and brand. In all my other electronics I use sandisc. Would 128GB be a big enough for a long time since I buy physical? would like to get an sd card and of course the cheaper you can find a good one the better.

A

Aaron Gonzalez

That SD cards are only good for digital ATM from what I've seen and heard. So physical games won't have an effect on your card. Your hard drive on the other hand lol

J

Jason Evans

Sanddisc is fine, if your mainly physically 64gig will be enough

N

Nate Black

128gb should last you a while. I currently own every game on the Australian eShop plus at least one physical only title and a couple from the US eShop and three from the Japanese eShop. Only 11 games in my collection are physical and I'm not even halfway through my 128gb card.

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

I like sandisc and samsung (perhaps kingston as well) and provided you get a 'real' one you shouldn't have issues. Don't buy anything from an unknown retailer, especially if the price is really fantastic. 128 is fine, and if you run low you can always just buy a second and switch them over depending on the game.

R

Rob Metzger

Does the speed of the card matter? I saw either on this or another switch page I'm on that walmart had a cheap sd card and people were arguing whether it was good or not for switch because of the speed of the card.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom