Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I will need to read it later, but here's a hands-on take.

J

Jay Hood

I will need to read it later, but here's a hands-on take.

D

Devin Dunkle

Interesting but $69.99 for some cardboard sense kinda outrageous. Even if I did buy it, I think it would be more of a novelty that ends up in the corner

F

Francis Leo Zaldivar

Well, it’s the cardboard and the software for 70 bucks. So not just cardboard.

C

Curtis Anthony

take my money

A

Adam Irvine

I find this move simply stupid by Nintendo. They finally regained market share with awesome sales from the switch and great titles. Dumb dumb dumb

J

Jay Hood

I don't think it is dumb at all. You're acting like this is going to end their momentum and stop all sales of the Switch or something. This is like any other niche game, it has an audience. If you're not it, obviously you won't want it. I think it is a neat idea, but won't be getting it.

F

Francis Leo Zaldivar

Worst case i dont think they’re going to lose customers with Labo. It’s for a specific audience, and if they dont buy it doesnt affect the core gaming audience whatsoever. The install base is large enough so why not innovate, take risks, whatever. They can afford it.

J

Jay Hood

For anyone interested it's up on Amazon

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Cameron Hale

Battle cars sounds sick.

J

Juan Francisco Niño

Marilyn Claure Martínez Álvaro José NiñoMiguel A. Niño OMG can the Switch get any cooler than this!!!?

J

Justin McGowan

Kristen R Shewey

J

Josh Cramer

It’s to divert the attention away from the fact the switch has a small library

A

Alan R. Van Dalsem

クエバズ マービン

Imagines Mario Kart Labo..

J

Joey Valk

I'm 35 and I think this looks awesome.

C

Chris Persson

Oh cmon! Ed, Edd, and Eddy did a better job designing this!

R

Ryne Santos

It's been getting a ton of positive press from major news outlets.

G

Goose Kirk

Kirk Furget

K

Keith Johnathan

Seems they’re gearing it toward ages 6-12 from their site. I think it’s a fantastic idea. It is funny seeing adults complain about how ridiculous they’d look playing it when clearly it’s for children tho lol but it’s a nice idea for the young ones. Their cool enough when you put them together and gives you the chance to build, which I thought was fun as a kid. I used to try to make the lost in space robot out of boxes and plates. So they have this AND they made it interactive. You’ll hear some cry like babies about the price forgetting the software is also there but whatever. Seems like a nice was to get a new audience in the switch, while also selling a toy. I’m down with the idea and wish Nintendo nothing but the best with it

J

Jacob Lee Brewington

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom