Contact advertising [email protected]

Classic I was playing super Mario world on the SNES Classic mini and I happen to find a...

G

Ganon Al

I was playing super Mario world on the SNES Classic mini and I happen to find a glitchy background on a stage you can say. On the stage Donut Secret House if you run the background starts flashing quickly. As soon as you start the stage run up that little step and you'll notice the background flashing. This is only happening on the SNES Classic mini super Mario world and not the regular cartridge. *Pictures look like crap but you can see some light faded areas on the background *

S

Steve James Pitman

haven't came across this on mine...people who put down the system constantly should remove themselves or get removed from this group. plenty of others are happy with the snes mini

T

Tony Simons

30+ yr old technology

M

Miguel Araneta

It could be the anti-seizure mechanism. Hopefully it can be disabled like on the NES eventually

R

Roger Dale

NES and SNES classic are emulators that are playing ROMs. Emulation has never been perfect. Things like this are a direct result. Had Nintendo created the software themselves, it may have been more accurate, but being as they stole it from the Emulation community, we get what we get.

B

Billy Garcia

Same as Super metroid, 2nd boss pretty sure * he has the heat barrier suit*
U start ti fight and it slows down glitchy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom