Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I think I might be the only person that doesn't want a pro controller lol. I love...

J

Jorge Perez

Honestly tho, the joy cons are pretty awesome, not only are they two controllers in one, but they are more comfortable than a lot of people say they are

M

Mike Copersito

I have spent twice the amount of time with the pro controller then I have with the joy cons. that being said I do find it weird that the camera moves faster in Zelda with the joy cons then the pro. the pro just feels more premium and that's about it.

D

Dale Miller

My switch still hasn't seen the dock lol

M

Marc Re Percussion

I was the same til I got the Pro con now I have 2 and one set of joy con

J

James Page

I want a pro controller, but not for $70

M

Matt Ditter

I absolutely agree. I love using the JoyCons apart from the console, and only purchased a Pro to appease annoying friends. ;-)

A

Andrew Defty

Well, I have to agree with one point here... Big hands... I feel that the adaptor for the Joy-cons is comfortable enough. My thumb covers all the buttons with ease of access and not a problem.
However, I feel some games may/will benefit from the Pro Controller. But I am yet to get one... Maybe when Skyrim is released... Maybe... :)

D

Daniel Garcia

I'm with you. I enjoy the joy-cons. Only way I'll get a pro controller is if I'm ever gifted one.

C

Carlos Bravo

I have never put it on TV.
Handheld is a great way to enjoy Switch.

R

Rob Metzger

I like my pro controller but also like the joycons. I really don't have a preference on the TV of a set of joycons with them attached to grip or pro controller,but love the feeling of handheld mode.

J

John Starr

With the wii, wiiu and switch everone was like a pro controller is a must and I have always thought that all those were a waste of money and pointless to get a pro controller.

R

Rob Metzger

Pro is cheaper than a pair of joycons, especially if you add a grip to the joycons. I tried playing Mario kart with just 1 joycon and just can't do it. So in this case, pro is worth it.

D

Daniel Rodriguez

I prefer the pro controller I hate the + - buttons on the joy cons that my only gripe I wish they were spaced away a little more from the joy sticks

V

Victor Leonardo Domonik

I love the grib, and I don't have small hands.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom