Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I ordered myself some additional memory today from Amazon. I only paid the price of a...

L

Laura Holloway

I ordered myself some additional memory today from Amazon. I only paid the price of a 64gb microsd card.

This is what actually got dropped off on my doorstep. Had to share my excitement! ❤

A

Abdulrahman Dughri

How much

L

Laura Holloway

I paid just over $23, whereas the 128gb is actually currently $40+. :) Enough saved to buy some cool indie titles!

J

John Houser

You could probably tall to their customer service and say you got the wrong item. They'll send you what you ordered and let you keep the one you have.

I

Iván Cano Reagan

Please be careful, I have bought cheaper-than-average micro SD cards before and all of them were fake. :/ I got them through ebay, tho.

R

Ryan Brunty

I bought a 128, transferred all switch files to computer formatted new one in switch and tried putting files onto it but it won’t work. Anyone know how to properly use new card?

S

Steven Lam

I bought this card from Target. Works perfectly fine :)

J

Joshua Calix

Please call to customer service and tell that u got a wrong item please be a good person

E

Edgar V Camacho

Similar thing happened to me with a deal they had in my phone. It came with a free 128gb memory card but ended up sending me a 256gb. Score! Put that one in my Switch and put the 64gb in the phone.

I

Ivan Osorio

Get Oxenfree

B

Beau Roesler

I got this one

J

John Conner

I literally just put mine in my Switch.

C

Craig Mc

Got mine for £40 ($55) in the prime sale last July and thought I’d done well ‍♀