Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I ordered a switch Saturday and the pre-shipment info was sent Sunday and the package...

R

Ronnie Goodwin

I ordered a switch Saturday and the pre-shipment info was sent Sunday and the package was picked up early Monday afternoon however it hasn't been scanned since then. The origin location is 800 miles from me. I know sometimes first class packages don't always get scanned everytime they are supposed to so I'm hoping it may come today. Should I be worried if it still hasn't been scanned by tomorrow?

J

Julie Nguyen

No

J

James Kettler

nope ive had that happen and product was delivered on the promised delivery date

R

Ronnie Goodwin

It doesn't have a promised delivery day. If it was picked up early Monday it probably departed later so they had all day Tuesday and all day Wednesday.

R

Ronnie Goodwin

Usually u don't get the eta until it leaves the post office it started in. Surely there is no way it still sitting in New Jersey when it had a chance 3 straight days to do that

K

Kevin Munson

If it's Amazon that means your package never left there warehouse I've had that issue before but you didn't specify where you bought from

R

Ronnie Goodwin

No it's a well established eBay seller with 99.8 positive feedback and nothing negative in past 6 months. It's been in post office hands since Monday

K

Kevin Munson

Then call the Post office that has it

R

Ronnie Goodwin

R

Ronnie Goodwin

I'll be furious if it's still sitting there since early Monday. They had plenty of time to sort and get it on the move either that night or Tuesday morning and should have been getting a nearby hub by yesterday

R

Ronnie Goodwin

The seller seems to think ill get it in 1-3 days says sometimes they don't always scan much

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom