Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I never said anything bad about other servers until I noticed that they were doing...

J

James Smith

I never said anything bad about other servers until I noticed that they were doing shit like this to their SKILLED players. This is wrong. I understand her pain. Server host who sales in game item are always going to deal with problems like this. You have a player who still learning the game l, so he's spending 50$ a week to speed up the process. Then you have a players who might spend $10 just to get a get a few things they need, save a little time. The $10 player starts wiping all your $50 Players. Now what? How the server host takes care of this problem determines if he/she is a shitty sever host or a good one. I stand for this player because I know what it's like to play on a server as a skilled PVP player. And I also know what it's like to run a server with a bunch of skilled PVP players, melting away your population. Let me tell you guys a quick story. All my server reached peak mid febuary. 2 - 3 tribes were fighting to be alpha like i want them to do. everyone who couldn't stand the fight got wiped (it happens) . I could have stopped this at anytime I wanted to by simply banning the FEW tribes that are melting my population away, instead I let them stay. Those tribes / players now know that have to power to wipe servers. It's fun, yes. But they also know what it's like to be a lonley powerful tribe. When you start taking money, you can't even risk teaching your players about how population works in Ark. I let the players control population, not me. I just try to get you guys in, I try to keep you their as well but ultimately, like the developers intended, players run my land. Join 4 Players Server. Thank you for everyone who has been supporting me.

M

Mohawk-mikey Winstanley

Let me guess robert laroccos ark server EST?

T

Trista McCormick

Lmao I was about to say that

J

James Smith

I ran this story other places. I always scribble out specifics. Yea I roast other servers but I'm not specific. I can't hurt your business or dreams if I'm not pointing you out. If you do bad busniess your hurting your own busniess.

D

Darrin Mallow

Play pve and declare war

D

Danielle N Herring

That's why I don't do pay to play, buy shit with in game items, if they wanna boost the server then so be it, I'll bring them some goodies but it's all by random pick. No raid advantages really it's not fair.

B

Blake Taylor Reeves

Why cant it be like the good old days of just setting up another Xbox for a dedi server. This has caused more chaos then it's worth imo

M

Michael Inmon

Selling items for $$ is against wild card TOS

G

Gene Poole

This is a story about butthurt this story will take you on a butthurt journey through the lands of butthurt lol welcome to ark sweet lips

B

Benjamin Jacob Monck

Come too (US) Neverland boosted 40x 5 map cluster on PC sessions we don’t play that shit and tbh what did you expect from ARK life no ones safe you can get blue tagged, inside’d and robbed by your own ppl everything is a gamble in this game from the time you spend and even the money. GL, slide thru anytime!

C

Connor Parrinder

You simply find a better server, why play on a pay to win one? Not our fault the players decided to jump aboard the pay to win bandwagon.

C

Chuck Fumbles

Charging money for in game content is so stupid. I play ark to get away from the capitalist rate race. I would never charge playrs on my servers for something I can spawn in with a few keystrokes. Why be that exploitative and malevolent to your peers? Ark is recreation not work. If you think it is you need to channel that effort to something with a better bottom line than this lol trust me

I

Ian Davidson

Nightlife crew are another one that does that let's ppl pay then wipes the server a few of the guys on server lost about 5 months of work and loads of cash it's theft straight up like it's disgusting

R

Ragna Ark

Do not pay to play that is ridiculous. It is your server community.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom