Contact advertising [email protected]

I heard someone said this worths 11mil can't be right is it true? I never use it lol

S

Squire Mcguire

I heard someone said this worths 11mil can't be right is it true?

I never use it lol

J

Jordan Ashley Coombes

Cant even sell mine for 200k so nah

D

Devonte Landers

nah that ain't worth 11 mill... Hell most of the cars on this bitch ain't worth 11 mill.

R

Robbe Ditvoorts

No The forza comunity gave every player one of these when there was a system foult to excuse themselves

B

Benny Brady

I had one forsale at 200k with buy it now price of 10mill.. some random bought it out I'm guessing it was a once off charitable kinda thing.. I'm not keen to tempt fait by buying and selling one as I'll get stuck with it.

E

Eduardo Morales

Someone bought mine for 11 mill

Y

Yuki Sacrido

Everytime I get a horizon edition I sell it...besides the supra and Silvia, but everything else idc

E

Eduardo Morales

S

Squire Mcguire

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

J

Jan Lelek

I sold it for 300 000

S

Sean Cramer

Took me forever to sell mine when it finally did for minimum bid I won another one on a wheelspin the next day so I just free upgraded it to use it for the blizzard mountain Goliath it's a credits boost car tune it up and use it for mining cr from Goliath races you'll make more from one race than you would selling it

D

Damon Baptista

I always see them priced for 200k and nobody ever seems to bid on them, so i use mine for drags :)

K

Køby Braīthŵaitē

PAHAHAHAHA

K

Kyle Maldonado

It’s a horizon edition

E

Ellis New

Nope not 11mill I have five from wheelspins and I've put them up so many times at 200k and they wont sell

T

Technica Fernando

On a real note, they are one of the easiest he to obtain at (200k) and sell for max buyout of 11million if you have a rare car for sale, but aren’t a legend painter, yet still want to get a chunk of cash!

R

Ryan Gorman

I've the same 1 who would buy it

D

Dailen LaRock

I have like 3 or 4

C

Caleb Andrew

I have 4

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom