Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I love the effort which Bethesda has put in skyrim! But why can't they port new games...

A

Abdulrahman Dughri

I love the effort which Bethesda has put in skyrim!
But why can't they port new games like the evil within 2.bethesda talking all the time how Nintendo are good partners,do u expect a reveal in Nintendo spotlight?

I

Ike Michaelberg

The Skyrim port is significant because that game is actually made by Bethesda, the others they announced are only funded by Bethesda. That means their core Elder Scrolls team now has experience programming for the Nintendo Switch. We will see more games from Bethesda eventually, but not Arkane, ID, or the Evil Within folks.

C

Cory Steppe

Their probably want to test how well a 3rd party game like skyrim sells before they go all out with more games. After Nintendo slowly losing 3rd party since the n64 and the wii u flop. I would be a little nervous to make and spend money in new games

A

Arthur Lupe-jones

I hope they continue to make more games for the switch.. Me, I'm hoping for fallout to come to the switch..

D

Derek Beattie

Might be a wait and see approach foe them to see how well skyrim performs on ssitch before investing further resources on switch games

O

Omer Porges

My guess we will see fallout vault and elder scrolls legend sometime in the Future

J

Jackson Konecny

Skyrim is 6 years old... all that effort was done YEARS ago. It's a great game, but let's not congratulate them on porting a 6 year old game...

M

Matt Parent

They put effort into Skyrim? Coulda fooled me

S

Spencer Miller

Skyrim is very significant. It pretty much says that the switch can handle games with huge open worlds that has a lot going on all at once. Not only that, but it's an hd remaster from the original version. It's saying big games that everyone loves can come to this console.

K

Keith Pickard

Skyrim in PSVR is gonna be sick.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom