Contact advertising [email protected]

I literally just started using. McCree rn any tips besides go kill my self ?

I

Ian Elizondo

uh...please kill yourself? (hey i main mercy and pharah im naturally salty towards mccree uwu)

X

Xavier Sarault

if you shoot teamates your ult will not charge. shoot health packs instead

V

Vojtěch Moonroot Doubek

Pharah is your primary target.Be sure to shot her first. Also because she probably knows. Every good Pharah kills McCree/Widow first before everyone else. So keep you and your team in safety and be faster than her. :D

S

Sam Walker

Defend against flanking Tracers with flashband + headshot, don't flank yourself and leave your team to die

D

Daniel Graham

It may be tempting to stun and fan the hammer. But if your aim is decent a one or two tap head shot is always better. Never stun fth a genji
Learn the impact arc of stun grenade. It will surprise you how its thrown. It's an absolutely trash ability in that it's poorly designed and doesn't do what you think it will half the time.
And above all else, dead eye is not a potg monster ability. You don't have to have 3 locks to fire it off. You're far better getting 5 player for 3/3 and having the rest of your team finish them than to have most of them take cover and take no damage. Oh and Learn which side of the screen deadeye first from first. You'd be surprised how often it's the difference between someone dieing to it or not.

H

Heru Zink

Roll off the cliff brah pro strats

M

Mario Flores

Practice practice practice....you need to be able to hit the headshots instinctively

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom