Contact advertising [email protected]

I literally just started using. McCree rn any tips besides go kill my self ?

R

Rob Simmons

I literally just started using. McCree rn any tips besides go kill my self ?

J

Jonathan Martin

194 hour McCree main here. Always stun headshot. Does way more damage than FTHing. I'm not gonna,sit on my high horse and say "Don't fth" but just... Try not to if you can avoid it. Use his ult for zoning more than killing. Remember his headshots do 140 damage. You can take out a Roadhog or Dva in 6 headshots.

J

Jonathan Martin

McCree's falloff damage is,very noticeable past 25 meters so kills that would normally be 3 body shots may end up being 4, 5, or even 6 shots. YOU ARE NOT A WIDOW REPLACER. Do not try to outsnipe a Widow. You will lose. If you can, stun enemies who are in ult. Works most noticeable on Reaper, Reinhardt, Roadhog, and Lucio. Genjis and Tracers are NOT your friend. Bait Genji's deflect or Tracers recall by shooting them, then when that ability is over, clean them up with a flashbang headshot combo. That's all i can offer a starting McCree. Keep calm and tell the time, my friend.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

You can actually reload using your highnoon. When you’re burst shooting people and already shot your twelve bullets, you can quickly highnoon and cancel for another 6, potentially giving you 18 lmao

R

Rob Simmons

Like I said the first time using it was just a second ago I appreciate your input

D

Dimitar Phoenix Ivanov

play the 8man deathmach mode you can learn allot there

D

Diego Sanchez

Download AIM hero on steam, best 5 bucks ever spent.

B

Beau Popkin

Well I have about 6hrs of McCree time. And I guarantee you you'll have a better time playing him if after everytime you miss a stun and get owned or miss a stuned headshot then get killed you follow it up by saying a Woody line from Toy Story. I recommend "Somebody's poisoned the water hole" or "There's a snake in my boot!" Everyone will be more likely to laugh with you then at you for being so bad.

That's seriously how I play McCree.

P

Peter Whitmore

McCree's revolver is quite accurate even over long distances. Take advantage of this.

Fanning the hammer isn't recommended outside of point-blank range.

Stun grenades are your friend. Just make sure you're close enough for them to hit first, then use the stun time to line up a headshot.

If for some reason you miss your stun shot, roll out of the way.

A

Abhishek Kumar

Sneak, flashbang, fan the hammer. One kill every 8 seconds lol

G

Gage Thomas Steinke

Hacks

A

Ariel Garel

Ryan Ricca LMAOO you

R

Rob Simmons

I just got 23 and 4 with him I'm starting to get the hang of it but the ultimate thing is hard it's a b**** the line everyone up and wait for their little skulls to pop up

K

Kevin Suh

It's high noon

T

Timothy Norman Kubiak

i cant ult for shit and still flash bang tracer ask me anything

P

Paul Trubiano

Watch IDDQD play him. He switches of doom fist after like 2 seconds and gives some really good mcree gameplay.

A few specific points from this video. I’ll point them out by round.

1st round: He kites the Winston all the way to spawn rather than try and engage in a fight he’ll surely lose. Winston burns ultimate to accomplish very little and he gets the regroup with his team he’ll need.

Also once his team grabs point he quickly grabs high ground. Even though that high ground isn’t even that good he still has a huge advantage. You’ll notice as he holds high ground with his mercy he easily holds of the Zen and rest of the team with no trouble.

Last thing from the first round: notice when he uses ultimate for the second time he didn’t need 5 people lined up for a good dead eye. He actually didn’t see anyone, and he didn’t need too. His high ground+ultimate allowed him to zone a huge span and control a crucial part of the map. He basically zoned the entire team out of the point and when the remaineder of the rush came in he was already ulting and got an easy pick to stagger the team further.

Round 2: he used ultimate 3 times. First he tries to zone the point but gets stunned. Second time he uses the ultimate to shutdown a flank which is super effective. Last ultimate again zoning out the team with the ultimate. Didn’t wait at all to see anyone just knew he had strong positioning and that the enemy team would be forced to either rush to point to to regroup/help teammates and deadeye or avoid the deadeye and stay staggered/split that’s huge.

Last thing from that round. Notice how quick/comfortable he is with spending his flash bang on someone whose over extended. He catches the doom fist first (even though he probably would’ve died anyways it’s always worth it to secure the pick) and he catches the Winston in the middle of nowhere. No team and no escape. Kiteing in overwatch is super effective. You’ll see him do this as almost every dps (soldier, tracer, mcree)
Dva, Winston, dive hero’s are forced to chase him (because his damage output is too strong to let him stay alive. So he’ll just force them to chase him to a bad position/ let the tanks chase him to nowhere. You’ll notice all the time tanks and other heros will find themselves way out of position and away from their healers because he’s played his positioning so strong and they were so adamant to chase him.

3rd round: When his team first loses the point and they struggle to retake it he comes back and starts shooting for a pick. He quickly realizes that he needs to go fight them on the high ground instead of shooting at them from below and exposed. (His team dies though so he’s unsuccessful.) but as soon as his team captures point on next push he quickly takes high ground for strong positioning.

I didn’t cover all of it and sorry for the super long essay but hope this helps in any way.

K

Kodi Jane

Listen to old west music easy wins i got 80% with him so trust me

A

Andy Pants

Listen to the soundtrack to 'The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. It increases your skill by 40%

G

Gian Luca Sanguinetti Ostapovich

Aim good shot good you ok

D

Dominic Harold Otapa

Solo ult everything.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom