Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I just pre ordered splatoon 2 through amazon. Does it really get here on the day of...

B

Basil Miranda

Warning: at least in my instance Amazon has had a lot of issues delivering Nintendo products on time since the Switch launched.

S

Spencer Miller

Rarely have I had issue. I got Arms and zelda the day before release. Mario kart came the day after release.

J

Jaime Bland

I am not happy with Amazon. I have a game scheduled to come tomorrow. It is 5:17 here and it hasn't even shipped.

A

Aaron Gonzalez

Who in here has ARMS?

B

Basil Miranda

Me

A

Aaron Gonzalez

Ok. Now who in here has LEGS?

H

Heather Ekrom

no thats why i wont order games with amazon

H

Herbert Thompson

Ordered mario kart for pre order and got it on release day doing the same thing for splatoon 2

O

Owen Grogan

Hmmmm I'm in Ireland and when I order UK I find it ships maybe the night before and then takes a day or two. So I personally never see my Amazon purchases on the day the title is released.

O

Owen Grogan

I think it's down to geography and the shipping u choose

J

Jake Fioravanti

I've always got my stuff on release. Even if it didn't come on release, I'd rather take advantage of the Prime discount on preorders than worry about the date it arrives.

T

Tom Puszczewicz

Mario Cart came late, but so did a $10 credit from Amazon.

J

Justin Vargo

I stopped ordering through Amazon for games I want Day 1. While I appreciate the discount I get as a prime member the games were showing up later at night on release day or not until a day or two after.

K

Kalvin Connor

Yeup, but whenever the mail gets there

D

Daniel Wayno

If you just pre-ordered it probably not. Pre-ordering is basically a very long line, and splatoon 2 has been up for pre order for a long time. Me personally I pre-ordered Splatoon 2 back on January 13th lol.

It is always first come first serve so those of us who preordered back in January have nothing to worry about. You however having just now pre-ordered are near the end of a probably very long line.

J

Joseph Perry Standish

sometimes comes days early other time on that pre-launch day

J

Joseph Loveland

YES
So many people didn't get Mario Kart 8 DX or it arrived like a week late from Amazon. Never again for me.

I

Izik Sanchez

So far Mario Kart 8 was late and Street Fighter. Hopefully my next order will make it on time

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom