Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I just pre ordered splatoon 2 through amazon. Does it really get here on the day of...

J

James Mathers

I just pre ordered splatoon 2 through amazon. Does it really get here on the day of release? Has anyone had any bad experiences?

W

William Jarael Smith

Yes it will get there. I've always got my Amazon preorders on release day.

D

Daniel Michael Tony Williscroft

Yeah they dispatched a day before

J

Jessica Fitzpatrick

I haven't gotten mine on day of release. Mario kart was delayed for a week. After that I just walk into stores to buy switch games.

D

Dicky Holmes

I don't preorder much, disgaea came a day early though. Going back a few years, skyrim came about 4 days late. Hit and miss I guess.

R

Ryan Butler

Yeah it'll get there in time.

When it doesn't it's usually because of preordering too late( week of release) or issues with their credit card, like it expiring. I wouldn't worry about it, and I preorder every game I buy on Amazon

J

Jessica Fitzpatrick

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Got a few games a day early

B

Brian Pham

I havent had any problem with them, but others have.

J

Jessica Johnson

I've preordered tons of games from them, and I've never had a real issue. I've had some items say that they weren't being delivered and suddenly get them on my doorstep on release day without warning, and I've even gotten a couple games early, like Puyo Tetris.

J

Jaime Bland

I am waiting for my first pre order due to me tomorrow. It has NOT even shipped yet!

J

Jon Allen

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I've never had any issue walking into a store on release day and picking up a game. The few times I pre-ordered (Best Buy sometimes has a $10 certificate for pre-orders), I just select store pickup.

J

Jaime Bland

I normally pre order from GS for the points, but just got amazon prime.

F

Frank Hume Jr.

Amazon was late delivering all of my preordered games. I ordered them on the first day of preorders. I had my console and no games. Since switching to Best Buy gamers club, I've had no issues. If you don't care about getting it on release then Amazon is fine. I've had Prime for years and never had an issue until this incident. I walked in to Best Buy and got the games and shipped all my "late" games back to Amazon. Amazon has become reliant on the US postal service and it just so happens that our local office is terrible!

K

Kenny Kuang

I always gets it on release.

J

Jimmy Barton

I preordered PES last year and it arrived a few days late. But I've had friends who received their pre order early. Depends if you're lucky or not.

A

Aaron Gonzalez

I pre-ordered my Splatoon 2 through GameStop and it's fully paid off so I'm just waiting. Also payed in full for the inkling girl and boy!! I can't freakin' wait!!!! #PoundSymbol

B

Bebe Campos

I've preordered mk8d from them and on release it hasn't shipped and no ship date so I had to go to store. I preordered month ago for splatoon 2 and it actually says arrival date so here's to hoping

Y

Yaya Gélinas

no need to pre-order game you can find everywhere.

C

Cameron Boose

I got my Mario kart a day late I called and they gave me a month of amazon prime free

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom