Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I have to say, Nintendo has come out with unique games, a lot of them very colorful,...

R

Riley Myers

I have to say, Nintendo has come out with unique games, a lot of them very colorful, but there is something a little strange with them. I can't exactly put my finger on it, but for example, the new character Cappy. I don't know, maybe it's just me or that's it's new, but whichever way they are still the best games ever and are definetly worth buying. If anyone has an idea on what I mean, please let me

S

Scott Buttocolla Brooks

Not trying to start a fight but each console has their own version of unique games. One main difference is that Nintendo games are just that nintendos, Xbox and PlayStation have many many third party games that port over to both consoles anencephaly sometimes ninentdo (resident evil) but mainly Nintendo has an undying allegiance to the old school games, metroid, obviously Zelda, donkey kong, and probably the most Nintendo of all is Mario. Sets had sonic, Xbox has halo, not sure about PlayStation (don't kill me just not a fan of them or Xbox) but with the age and the lasting state Nintendo has on the gaming community I think that the unique and ever changing game style keeps it fresh and new. Metroid prime series. Prime 1 had you battling more regular enemies then pirates and as you progress through the series you fight more pirates sooner then the first. Zelda is easy. Each game pretty much changes the entire scope of the game. From the original to link to link to a past and so on. Norns a single one Is the same. Some argue that Oot and majoras are very similar. In graphics may end but story line is way different. Mario always has the same feel for the most part but Is always changing. So I think that is maybe where you are getting that feeling from.

S

Samuel Danskin

dudes were trippin hard when they came up with Odyssey.

D

Daniel Rasmussen

Just changing things up, that is a good thing to do now and then.

E

Evan Marks

We call that the "Nintendo Charm" it's that little something that makes Nintendo games wholly unique.
That's not to say that other games can't capture that, just that Nintendo has it in spades.
Something I've been searching on how to put my finger on for years. I think a decent part of it comes making games for the West, but from a Japanese perspective.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Nintendo simply uses colour and imagination the others use brown grey and dark green

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom