Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I get to get a new game tomorrow and I don’t know what to get. I’m thinking about...

M

Mandii Ramey

I get to get a new game tomorrow and I don’t know what to get. I’m thinking about getting Kirby? Any suggestions are welcome

R

Richard Allen

What do you like?

T

Travis Short

Attack on Titan 2. Great game.

R

Ruben Dario

Splatoon 2

R

Ronald Gaughran

Kirby is good but very short

A

Armando Morales

Make sure you have best buy's gcu! Save you 20%

M

Mandii Ramey

I’m getting a game on the Eshop. I like games like Minecraft and splatoon and mario

L

Luke Ellison

Splatoon2

M

Mandii Ramey

I already have splatoon and Minecraft and dragon quest builders and pay day and a whole lot of games

A

Ander Delgado

Attack on titan its awesome

D

Devin Snow

Kirby is fun the bosses are the best part the levels are awesome but it's super easy and pretty short but it's a good game just wish it would have been 40 instead of 60. If you don't have the big 3 which is Odyseey BOTW and MK8 you can't go wrong with one of those

M

Mandii Ramey

I have the 3 main games

C

Cedric Sebastian

It's garbage. Don't get Kirby. I learned from my mistake and returned it the next day.

R

Ronald Gaughran

U traded it?

G

Guy Spera

Kirby is good but super easy, you will finish it in just a few hours unless you want to 100% the game.

B

Ben West

Im waiting for Kirby sale price, i cant justify that money on what sounds like a few hours worth of playtime

S

Stuart Alt

Rayman Legends

C

Cody Bowers

Xenoblade 2, it’s a good jrpg, voice acting leaves a bit to be desired but so far the story is good and the combat is actually decent even though most of it is auto attacking

R

Richard Allen

Mandii Ramey Have you got Wonderboy Dragons Trap?

B

Bran Di

Kirby is soooo much fuuuuuun

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom