Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I finally got my Skull & Co. case and wow, everybody needs to invest into one! If you...

T

Tyler Hamric

I finally got my Skull & Co. case and wow, everybody needs to invest into one! If you play in handheld mode, it makes it so much more comfortable. It even fits into the dock so no need to remove it. The carry case even has ridges in it to set it up for table top mode and room to fit 3 extra sets of joycons. For 50 bucks, this case and carry case is a steal. Get it As soon as it's back up on amazon!

M

Matti Moilanen

Nice. I might not get it but I bet it's a great accessory if one wants such an accessory.

C

Chantelle Duff

How long did you wait? I bought it a few weeks ago and have no idea how long Im going to be waiting.

B

Bekrah T'sion

It’s the best accessory I’ve purchased to date for me and my daughter’s Switch’s .

A

Ahmed Nabil

what is the point of making it dockable and table top friendly when you have to remove it every time you need to remove the joy cons

T

Tyler Hamric

Chantelle, took mine about 3 weeks, but I also live in japan so it'll differ for you

J

João Teles

Teri mumbas... mumbas everywhere!!

T

Tyler Hamric

Ahmed, I have several pairs of joycons. I like to keep one set on my switch at all times and use the other pairs I have to pass around to friends.

T

Tyler Hamric

Plus, removing it is very simple. It goes on and comes off very easily. It stays on very well too

J

John Tiggs Long

Best accessory on the market, hands down!!

B

Brooke Rothschild

And if you lose your Switch all your games go too! Yaaaaaay

J

Jean Falzon

Waiting for mine! :)

L

Lauren Walker-Nazir

It’s on amazon? Do you have a link for it?

A

Angela Goodall

Have had mine for a couple months now. Love it! I have been gaming for 35 years and have had tons of different accessories and this by far is the best bang for the buck!

A

Avalon Paul

Billy Herrett I need this

W

William Rivera

This looks dope

R

Robert Anderson

Heard these still have trouble sliding into the stock dock, true or no?

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Yaaa buddy! Skull & Co for the win! Dig the blue

C

Chris S. Fitzgerald

I want that for sure!

M

Michael Hayes

I love mine as well. I believe mine took about 4 weeks to arrive.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom