Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I feel like the Next switch should have data capability. I could just open another...

N

Nicolas C Cockrum

I feel like the Next switch should have data capability. I could just open another line with my phone service.

S

Sawyer Niedens

Nintendo has never had that for their systems. It would be unrealistic. That could be cool if it was like the Vita though!

J

Jermaul W

Idk. The ps vita had one and it didnt go so well for them but also the system fail too.

But i dont think the swith would make mobile net you can wifi your phone 90% of the time.
And if they add in the tech it will cost more and might not sell. Leaving them with systems there have to discount.

A

Adam Andres

My thoughts when I first saw the Switch unveiled and it’s portability.

It might be possible considering that they’re going to charge for their network soon but it’ll be pretty cheap. That means a data plan could be added with the difference you’d normally pay on XBone or PS’s network.

B

Brian Schuyler

I doubt it. Be cool but just don't see it happening. Hotspot works fine.

J

John Gomes

If you one of those ppl who uses cell phone data to play online, then I must stay away from you online. Using cell data only means lots and lots of lag. Just like using McDonald's wifi.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom