Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I don't understand why do people have like 3warlocks or like 3 hunters doesn't it make...

R

Russell Ooi

I don't understand why do people have like 3warlocks or like 3 hunters doesn't it make more sense to have 1 of each class????

J

John Kyle Gates

An account with three of the same class can hit max light level much easier and faster than if you have all three. I don’t agree with it, so I have one of each class, but it is much easier to be maxed out with just one class.

D

Dane McClellan

thats how it worked in the original destiny but 3 of the same doesnt work like that anymore from what ive seen/heard.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Richard Slater

I had 2 hunters to I got to max level it's worth it cos you get 2 chances at weekly's

J

John DeSarli Jr

U get 3 chances at weeklies no matter how u do it. I have each class and I do dailies on each one

S

Steve Priest

Some people do that because most people don't like warlock, hunter or titan jumps

S

Steve Priest

I am a warlock and hunter main seen D1 year1 because I hate the titan's jumps

K

Kryštof Štangl

Think before u judge. :D

V

Vínicius Trejo Moreira

i have 3 warlocks whats the prob?

X

Xen Langenbach

Maybe because it's a game and people just want to play it their own way. Deal.

C

Chris Nihilson

well, honestly, I'm thinking about axing my warlock for a 2nd Titan with a PvP-centric build. My main Titan is for PvE mostly, and when there's subclasses to choose from, it's tricky to juggle the gear and the idea behind the build (PvE Titan rolls Sentinel Aggressor, but my PvP Titan will likely be a Sunbreaker or a Striker. Each will have specific gear for looks/stats AND specific mods in said gear to stack the right stats without switching out a bunch of pieces). There's also the "feel" of playing a PvE focused toon vs. a PvP toon. You develop the right habits for each instead of having to rewrite how you play when you're just messing around or knocking out milestones on a single toon.

D

Delai Wu

it's like having a cat, a dog and a bird.
Some people like to have all 3.
Personally i like pussy

M

Matthew Barker

That and the fact that having more than one of each class is pointless because the other two (If they're the same) are intentionally crippled when getting gear.

C

Chris Hunt

One of each class or doing it wrong

T

Tom Gooden

You gear up faster with multiple of the same class. Kind of obvious.

R

Richard Pedersen

Why do you care

S

Santiago Sayago

For a second I thought you were talking about hearthsone

K

Keegan Ducharme

You can get the gear you really want that way

C

Chris Hunt

You can get the gear you really want by grinding on all 3 different characters. The game is made to have 3 classes and any team player has all 3 to assist their friends in all scenarios

B

Brandon Ramos

True. Having 2 or more of the same character does nothing but hinder your progress. Bungie has even stated that drops for people with more than one of the same character is nerfed

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom