Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch How come people don't understand Nintendo is planning a big E3 for the first time in...

• Thread starter Christopher Malugin
  • Start date
C

Christopher Malugin

How come people don't understand Nintendo is planning a big E3 for the first time in years and major stuff wasn't gonna be announced during the Direct. It was more of a "we aren't killing the 3DS" than a Switch direct with Smash teaser at the end to shut up fans.

Calm down the big stuff is gonna be on the E3 stage. Just look up the floor plan and you would see they are having a huge floor right across from Sony, they aren't gonna announce the big stuff now and risk E3 being mediocre.

J

Jason Holmes

I was just surprised there was no update on the new Yoshi game, isn't it due this year?

J

Jessica Fitzpatrick

I thought last year was big for them. I can’t imagine what this year will bring.

J

Josh Brown

Somebody finally said it. Sick of the hysteria.

O

Oscar Echeverria

Thats what i was saying.

L

Luke Lovelock

I think they did smash now just to get the lunatics out of the way. Cant have a testorone fueled crowd running around crying smash smash smash at e3... not enough security ;)

G

Gary Guilfoyle

Nintendo doesn't really do all the big reveals at e3, they usually just announce them whenever they feel like it

J

Jared Radosevich

There will be a lot of info about already released games. I expect multiple pokemon directs and smash directs leading up to those games.

C

Connor Michael Winter

Because video game fans are spoilt children who want everything now and often have little to no understanding of the game companies actually work. They just know what they want and that they want it now.

D

Douglas Burke

E3

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom