Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I didn't touch my ps4 since switch lunch ...my gf and my daughter always play with my...

C

Charbel Jubran

I didn't touch my ps4 since switch lunch ...my gf and my daughter always play with my switch.. I thinking of trading my ps4 for another switch.. ( I use more my vita then my ps4 lol) am I crazy ?!

J

Jeffrey M Batson

Not crazy, just have priorities

A

Adam Hayward

Yes

A

Adam Hayward

Dude persona 5

A

Ariana Amir

what are u guys playing on the switch?

J

Jamie Rivett Carnac

Keep both good games on both systems I have a pc and switch

J

Juan Alvarado

Absolutely crazy

S

Shavawn Crowe

Not crazy

A

Alexander Brown

I just got a PS4 as my 2nd console. there are a lot of good exclusives for PS4.

K

Kenny Kuang

Yes you are. I am too though. I just played my PS4 2 weeks ago but I just can't get into it and haven't touch it since. My wife is on one of my Switch 24/7 playing Zelda. I love it.

J

Jaime Bland

Monster hunter world!!!

R

Ricky Anthony Robinson

Yeah I wouldn't do it . So many games will come out on the ps4 some you may find interesting. I love my switch but I cant help but mix my gameplay between the three systems . They all have their pros. I feel like unless the switch eventually gets a bunch of third party support it will never be the only system in a household . Just my opinion though

C

Cristiam Ortiz

Nice I'm glad you're keeping the vita ^_^

J

Jay Hood

depends on you, I don't use my Switch as much as my PS4 since I finished BotW. I do play on it, but Persona 5, Nier, Horizon, Tekken 7, and lots of others keep my PS4 on all the time lol

S

Sean Smith

CRASH REMASTER COMES OUT SOON! DON'T DESPAIR!

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Sell it! Most of their "exclusives" are multiplats or available on PC.

Buy more Switches! ^_^

K

Keith Pickard

It has way more games than the Switch, what's wrong with you? Persona 5, Nier automata, Horizon, Surge, Prey, Yooka-laylee, RiME, etc etc. Only titles worth owning a Switch for are BOTW, Mario kart and ARMS.

A

Anthony Franco

To me every console has its charms and are worth having. Then again I'm a collector of all consoles

J

Justin Strawn

I mean it's your decision. I personally have Nintendo Switch, Xbox 1 S, Playstation 4 Pro, and middle of the road gaming PC... I still play my PlayStation everyday. The true current dust collector is my Xbox... but I love that too and can't wait for the Scorpio. I also use my PS4 as my TV.

M

Matthew Wozniczka

Just save up money and get a Switch by Christmas. Do not sell the PS4. What you have is worth keeping because, eventually, you will want the PS4 or something else to play on.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom