Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I’m so tired of playing alone but I don’t trust anyone ah the joys of ark.. How big...

R

Reeder Smith

4 people. 1 tamer, 1 grinder, 2 breeders and cavers

S

Stephen Roberts

Bonnie, I'm sure you have a good idea how Ark is in general. There's a reason you "don't trust anyone" in Ark. That reason, strangely enough, is the same reason everyone else has trust issues in Ark. However, you've come to the realization that you couldn't possiblly Ascend the Ark by yourself and make good time. You've realized that having tribe mates not only should allow you good company, but help you (your tribe) to be more secure, advance quicker, have more "freedom" to play the game, have multiple breeding lines going simultaneously etc. Yet there is also the hassle of dealing with multiple personalities within said tribe that you might otherwise try to avoid in real life. The trifles you deal with in real life are only complicated (at times) online due to the lack of face-to-face experience and familiarity with those very personalities. There comes a time when you've built up so much that Ark begins to feel a lot like running a business without the benefits of monetary gain and time off. However, you might just hit a home run with certain tribe mates and alliance members to gain all the benefits necessary to "beat" the game. HMU when you find that mystical Utopia ;) My advice, remain "the good guy." Many may mistake your kindness for weakness, but that's when they'll learn justice. Survive on!

H

Harley Nomadik Pietrzyk

50 people. We are part of a mega alliance. It gets crazy at times being in parties with up to 16 people but we get stuff done. Small world.. I'm in watertown lol

H

H Abraham Q Lopez

This is the reason why only me and my friend play. He was betrayed by hia previous tribe.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom