Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I’m so tired of playing alone but I don’t trust anyone ah the joys of ark.. How big...

M

Moises Ponce

There’s about 90 or so people in my tribe, it’s nice everything gets done, but for the new members it’s like “Is he doing work or trying to inside

J

Justin Boehler

I'm the only on in my tribe. But only play player dedi. It does get boring but has it perks like when you grind for hours someone doesn't take your stuff to build their house. And can build what you want where you want.

K

Kristopher Payne

D2K Ark Cluster

We bring you a total of 3 servers.

Full tech:
32 Slot Ragnarok
32 Slot The Centre
32 Slot The Island
And we will be adding Abberation on it’s release.

All servers are currently live.

Are you tired of coming home from a hard days work, wanting to chill out and play a bit of Ark and leave all your worries behind only to get online and find out your base has been raided or wiped?

Well then we have the solution to your problems. Come join our Nitrado boosted Ark Purge Server. Although the server is 24/7 PvP we will switch off structure damage during the week and we will only turn it on for a 48 hour period on Saturday Through Sunday with ORP on with a 30 minute timer.

We will also be hosting a wide range of events.

Stats
3x XP
5x Taming
6x Gather/Harvesting
5x Hatching
10x Mature
Player/Dino stats are slightly boosted

We also have a view of increasing slots and adding servers to our cluster.

If this sounds like the server for you then come join our Facebook page at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Christie Ward-Taylor

Tribe of two. My husband and I play by ourselves on official PVE. We are both friendly but have met way too many (I'm guessing young) jerks in the game. We've also befriended a lot of nice people too, but they all have horror stories of tribemates ripping them off. No thanks, just want to enjoy the limited time we do get to play. :)

M

Michael Walter

Im recruiting on official rag pm if interested

M

Matt Thomas

starting fresh on pvp prim plus. trying to get some adults together for a decent size tribe.

J

John Smith

Solo tribe - my friend only gets on every Thursday and he's not much use when he is on but we're the beta. It's all about who you know not what you know

O

Orion Papapietro-Redfield

6 people we bicker like a Irish Catholic family.

B

Brandon Stuart

Just me n my nephew in my tribe looking for members tho

M

Miles Briggs

Ill tribe up. Im a really good insider

B

Brodey Jones

We have a tribe 7 people are in it we only take long-term people only if interested hit me up

K

Kunja Aivazian

Pro... Shit gets done

D

Dusty Painter

Big and it's tough to take care of it all by myself

C

Chase Caddenhead

Play alone or play a different game dont trust anybody from ark they will ALL stab you in the back sooner of later

B

Brendon Hilton-Cooke

I had a tribe of 25+ members, with new ones you use good ranking system. Basically if you don't trust someone, it will push them to inside you. But now we don't play as server is unplayable

C

Corey Cram

Bonnie Haynes Check out D2K Ark Cluster . Super fun to play on and you don’t need a huge tribe to survive. My tribe is just me and my roommate and it’s been so much more fun than official servers ✌

A

Aaron George

Tribe of 3. All friends in RL. Always looking for new people to play with though.

D

Dylan Miller

I started a new mega alliance already have 150+ people always looking for more tribes or people to join

J

James Madden

Cons are definitely shit being taken and then you find it in somebodys body who denied it earlier

T

Tylar Wascom

Cons are the tribe chief taking your personal stuff and acting as a dictator.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom