Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I’m so tired of playing alone but I don’t trust anyone ah the joys of ark.. How big...

B

Bonnie Haynes

I’m so tired of playing alone but I don’t trust anyone ah the joys of ark..

How big is your tribe..

Pros and cons of big tribes.

D

Donny Robert Thompson

Lol that’s ark for you big tribes is okay but laziness happens and then you always get that one guy who back stab you it’s a game you learn and move on. Pros is you have a lot of ppl to go get rss and tames

N

Nick Scott Niles

103 ppl, love it actually lol

T

Tyler Allegar

That's why I play on my non dedicated and try to find peeps who'll join and play lmao. But it's really hard too. XD

C

Claire Vance

I'm on my own looking for tribe members but it's hard lol

C

Chris LaVey

I play single player and it has lost its initial wonder. I don't know if adding raiders into the mix is going to solve my problems, but.... it's getting really old. And the Ragnarok map is completely broken in almost every way.

S

Sean McDonald

Been solo from the start. A lot slower but I haven't been insided yet. Lol

J

Jerry HAwkins

Gotta find a medium sized tribe with allies. Good tribe leader with strict ranking system.

M

Monika Schuler

I know what you mean, but i found a group who are nice and chill.

A

Ashton Olivia Jenkins

I play more or less solo (technically we have a 3 person tribe), but it helps being in my server discord. I’ve had three tribes bounce on me so that kinda soured me to tribes BUT the other two are server admins so Im assuming they’re not going anywhere.

I just play with whoever is on, tribe or no tribe.

J

John Charity

I personally don't do tribes cause I work. So I normally play alone and I rob people or take "contracts" to hunt people or Tribes down. But only if they're on the server I'm on. I don't hop servers too much.

A

Ark Survivals

I got a new server try it out well it’s fresh

M

Michael Hookway

Yeah that's ark for you single player was fun for bit, but does get boring I'm in that boat as well, most my gaming mates wouldn't touch ark too much for them lol, I really want to try online with a tribe but I don't have that much ark game time to put into it lol.

J

Justin Copley

10-11 it’s awesome when people are on.kinda lonely and mind numbing when they’re not on

T

Timmy Bartholomew

Sup ma! Wisco here

S

Swaee Lokes

Pros:You got back up
Cons:They always take your shit

H

H Abraham Q Lopez

Same

J

Jacob Maye

Three ppl man we are friends in RL no outsiders

S

Sean McDonald

I had a RL friend start when I did, but that lasted about a week. He didn't like it that much unfortunately

T

Tom Price

Keep it simple play with friends you can have fun in any situation. Hitting trees is less boring if your laughing your ass off :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom