Contact advertising [email protected]

I’m really loving Xenoblade Chronicles 2 but there’s one game feature, in my opinion...

• Thread starter Barron Macaraig Pagtakhan
  • Start date
B

Barron Macaraig Pagtakhan

I’m really loving Xenoblade Chronicles 2 but there’s one game feature, in my opinion kinda ruins the the continuity of the story so far. Fast travel. Anybody else feel/felt that as you played the game? There are parts in the story where you’re supposed to be trapped but you can fast travel out of it.

I still enjoy the game believe me. 30+ hours over the span of last weekend! :)

C

Chris McAtamney

Yes! I realized the same thing. Lol. It's still my favorite switch game, though.

J

Justin Thomas

Yes! But at the same time I understand why it's still there. Mainly for level grinding and resources

E

Enrique Najera

I feel you but I do agree with Justin with what he said. Also there's this time in Tantal kingdom where I couldn't get past a zone because it was flooded with level 83 monsters and it was part of the main quest. The only way I could get past that point was fast traveling out of Tantal and then going back to fix that bug. So that's when I loved the fast travel feature more than any other time XD

C

Chris McAtamney

How about when you're just walking around an enemy base and not getting attacked cuz you're overleveled? I understand why but it does take you out of the game for a moment.

T

Tramell Wade

I am happy that it is that way, go grind when you want to and continue the story when you want to

S

Spencer Miller

I suppose they could have stopped you from doing so like In the original but I think it’s still needed in the game so you don’t have to spend x amount of hours walking from point a to point b

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom