Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I’m probably late to the BOTW party. But fighting Guardians with not powerful items...

T

Timmy Pecoraro

I’m probably late to the BOTW party. But fighting Guardians with not powerful items has the anxiety equivalent of working McDonalds drive through.

B

Brad Jones

I miss when i was new to this game and absolutely shit myself when i saw guardians. now they're just a walk in the park and even if I make a new profile and am not op I can still take em

B

Bernardo Różewicz

I like the drawing so much

N

Neil Galang

Nice artwork!

A

Antonio Cuevas

Wow is it for sale

J

Jóhann Reynisson

Funnily enough that's exactly where I'm with it too right now. How good is that game? :p

J

Jordan Chasse

I love this game

K

Kelly Ann

Adore this! Keep up the fantastic work

J

Junie De Pano

who are you kidding? in that picture with the ancient arrow its one shot one kill. unless you have the aim of a blind man. hehe peace. hehe

B

Brian Wintersteen

Great drawing! If you parry their laser blast at just the right time you can send it back in their face. Takes a bit of practice but it works.

F

Fer Santamaría

Just have to practice your Shield parrying skills and you'll be ready to go

S

Sallyann Alicea

Shield deflect!

J

Jacko Serr

Dude! Awesome!!!!!!

G

Glenn Sparks

Getting those ancient arrows is the video game equivalent of a Xanax.

T

Timmy Pecoraro

Guys I forgot to make a disclaimer. This is not my art.

C

Cousineau Wolfmanduff

Beautiful analogy, go for defence up and extra heart meals

J

Jonathan Patimo

Shield deflect is easy, when the eye glows blue that's when you parry it'll deflect the beam and ohko it

M

Mark Thomas

Can kill em with nothing but a pot lid! Parry at the exact moment you hear them beep

S

Shaun Watts

I actually did the opposite.

Recently went into master mode, swinging my dick around because I still had all the timing down for parries, dodges and of course shield deflecting guardian shots.

That was until I had one fake me out by delaying his shot after the initial charge, now I'm still capping my pants every time I fight one early on.

J

Jonnathan Alcala

Yeah once you get towards the end its more like taking the trash out: nice and easy.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom