Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch https://external.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQAxNVJqERSZVE6E&url=https%3A%2F%2F...

A

Alex Aguiñaga

N

Nathan Bisbo

uh they don't though

J

Joshua Ames

Cartridges are so much better, it's worth it. And prices will continue to drop on manufacturing them.

C

Callum Stanley

Cartridge will always cost more then disc. But sooner or later cartridges will go down in price and up in size. But it will take time.

C

Chad Mccaughan

Yeah that 10 cents worth of plastic must be tough

J

Jon Drewes

Ok let’s as a CD drive to switch oh wait...

D

Daniel Smith

I dont really care honestly, cartridges are more convenient and besides your getting the portable aspect of the game too

A

Aaron Briggs

Talking flash memory vs extremely cheap disks kind of expected really

N

Nathan Bisbo

point
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Christopher Stanley

I thought the cost to print games on cartridges have decreased?

A

Andrew Ross Maxwell

Worth it

D

Dale Roach

I pay the same across the board and enjoy games, but at least my Switch games values don't drop a lot like my 3DS games don't

L

Leon Christopher

Considering the current sad state of the gaming community i am surprised more people haven't kicked up a fuss about this. Gamers are spoilt little assholes these days.

M

Mark Ceralde

But also the cost of games drop pretty quick on disk based games. Mario and zelda are still getting full price some time later. I wonder if the cost of cartridge has anything to do with that.

J

Jordan Dio Powderley

Costs of physical media go down. And nintendo wants that cost to go down to drop prices

S

Steven OConnor

Do you have a Blu-ray discs are not exactly cheap either not as cheap as DVDs were. I agree that more space for cartridges require more money but also since is the proprietary format they may have an agreement with the manufactures of those little cartridges to be a standardized price in the first place

I

Ivo Anderegg

I don’t mind to pay for cartridges games but it’s a shame that download versions are always more expensive and you can’t even resell them

S

Steven OConnor

By right for all systems digital version should have a level of discount off because they don’t use physical medium. Obviously that’s not gonna happen anytime soon

S

Sean Smith

So what's the excuse for the digital versions costing more then?

N

Noah Brown

They aren’t even that expensive though

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom