Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch How likely is Fallout coming to the switch ? I've been dying to play it since my...

• Thread starter Jocelynne Camille Medrano
  • Start date
J

Jocelynne Camille Medrano

How likely is Fallout coming to the switch ? I've been dying to play it since my laptop got messed up .

G

Glenn Palmer

Highly doubt it

S

Spencer Miller

It's rumored that fallout 4 is coming to the switch

C

Carlton Donohue

A

Andrew K Hosaka

Unlikely but hope I'm wrong

K

Kaan Burak

I never played so much on xbox so thats great news for non-played gamer .I hope we hear same news about Borderlands

R

Ryan Morrison

I think it will depend on Skyrim selling on the Switch.

E

Eric Sellers

There's a listing for it on a Spanish site. Recently the release date for the listing was removed, but NOT the listing itself, which points towards there being some legitimacy to the claim that it's coming.

Cross your fingers, but don't put ALL of your hope on the line.

C

Carlton Donohue

i just want the Orange Box on the switch lol

R

Ryan Morrison

The Spanish listing says it will be out this month but we have seen nothing from Nintendo or Bethesda. Hardly a creditable source.

J

J.T. Melanson

I think it is a possibility but not guaranteed. I am getting the XB1 Game of the Year Edition with all the DLC myself but if it came to the Switch? I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. Hell, seeing NBA 2K18 on the Switch actually made me consider getting that game and I don't even play basketball games.

S

Sergio Torrado Mariño

It was a mistake! The shop "El corte inglés" listing in his Web three versions, xbox one, play4 and switch versions. The real version is PC. The shop confirmed the mistake.

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Nobody should hold their breaths. Even though it should run on the same engine as skyrim for switch, porting such an expansive game with so much content isn't something hat can be done in 6 months.

L

Luis Burgos

I hope so. I played Xenoblade Chronicles X instead of Fallout 4. I loved it but I still never got a chance to play it. Fallout 4 would be an amazing addition to my Switch

J

Jason Cameron

Best chances are 50/50 because we have heard nothing about it. It hasn't been announced, rumoured or confirmed except for that highly untrustworthy "listing" saying it was dropping this month. I doubt it will come to the Switch but you never know.

D

Daniel Melero

I think it would depend on 2 factors. One, how well Skyrim sells. And two, how much demand there is for the game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom