Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch How is this game? It’s half off right now and if enough people say it’s good I may...

C

Cody Bowers

How is this game? It’s half off right now and if enough people say it’s good I may consider snagging it

J

Joshua Calix

It sucks.

P

Paul Toderas

Sadly it's a very generic RPG. Downright boring with a quote depressing theme and story.

T

Tammy Powell

I really enjoyed it....lovely game

J

Johnathon Mendez

Normally I'd love this type of game, but seeing all of it's average reviews and the constant snow setting I lost interest in it.

M

Michael Kentros

JRPG - from what I understand j = joke...

N

Nathan El Argentino

I have it, it's great, no idea why so much hate, it's not the best sure.. but it's still good! Get it mang

D

Danny Renshaw

I enjoyed it well worth it for half price

C

Conor Duffy

I loved it worth the half price :)

C

Conor Duffy

Sometimes a game doesn't have to be all hack slash and go to be an enjoyable game it has a lovely story

J

Joshua Pearl

Basic

Z

Zora Marslink

It’s decent.

Shit ton of snow and repeated bioms, a sort of confusing and easy to exploit battle system, and a very irritating ending. Aside from those negatives it did have a decent enough story, or rather character interactions, so if it’s on sale you can get at least some amusement out of it.

R

Ross Folk

It’s good I enjoyed it

A

April Cruis

This game is great. Beat it and love it. Its really has a really good story and the gameplay is fun. Idk why people dont like it. It takes about 25-30 to beat so it a good jrpg thats not long. Half off its a must buy.

A

April Cruis

I would play this again. No joke

M

Marc Kummer

Your average jrpg

M

Miguel Carrasco

Well there you have it, save your money for a better game.

E

Elatia Langford

I enjoyed it.

The SnowPiano™️ put me off at first. Then the the reason why they made it like that sank in and it grew on me. Then I was able to appreciate a game that actually established and developed its characters as well as the world around them instead of just giving someone spiky hair and hoping that made them memorable.

J

Joseph Mitchell

Watch some game play of it on YouTube?

L

Luke Lovelock

There are better rpgs on switch.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom