Contact advertising [email protected]

Honestly is it just me or does it seem like Nvidia just ripped off everyone who bought...

J

Jacob Wang

Honestly is it just me or does it seem like Nvidia just ripped off everyone who bought a 1080 when it was released? First they pull a 1080ti that's pretty much a gaming version of the Titan which is all well and fine except they priced it barely more than the 1080 and now with the release of the 1070ti which is almost a 1080 in gaming but barely more than the original 1070, really feels like a giant kick in the ground from Nvidia to original 1080 owners

T

Tuan Nguyen

Literally every product cycle, EVER

J

Jarrod Freeman

It's like they are a business trying to make a profit, gee whiz

A

Alex M Duffield

Dude... The 1080 is getting on for 15 months

S

Seth Tripp

if you are butthurt about this, you should have seen what they did with the Titans this time around. and, as someone else has already said, they do shit like this EVERY generation of GPUs

G

George Willson

The 1080 is about 10 months older than the 1080ti, and it's not like the 1080 is a slouch of a card. I bought a 1080 near launch and don't see a problem with what they have done.

J

Jay Plaza

A little too salty...

J

Joel Varuska

Look at how old it is lmao

A

Anthony Doyle

Just don't buy it

P

Paul Bellware

They dropped the 1080 price by $100 when the TI came out. There was a $200 difference in price

J

Jose Torres

1080ti isn’t a rip off to the 1080 it’s a step up and actually is a rip off to Titan, and on top of that they released another Titan Xp same price same look no dvi that quietly replaces the old one

J

Jose Torres

And also AIB 1070tis creep up to 1080 prices 500$ so no regrets getting my wife her gtx 1080 lol

T

Tyler Peckham

Let's get this straight - you either A) Want them to stop making better products. Or B) Want them to continually increase the price of the 'new' product.

See the failed logic there? Either you lose innovation or you end up with graphics cards the price of cars.

M

Marcus Dean Adams

It's all about the money.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom