Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hi Nintendogs, is here somebody who has the OJO Projector yet, and could tell me...

C

Cliff Schupp

Hi Nintendogs,

is here somebody who has the OJO Projector yet, and could tell me whether it´s worth the Money or not?

W

Will Moffatt

Following.

M

Micheal Daniels

P

Paul Wood

With the 5.0 update and 3rd party docks bricking systems, I'd seriously wait.

B

Brian Foster

Even if it doesn't brick your Switch, the projector on that thing is garbage. Maybe cool as a novelty, but you won't want to spend much time playing on a projector with specs like that.

A

Ash O'Donnoubhain

While great in concept... Final product is lacking. The picture just isn't bright enough for everyday use. They went LED with the bulb, so that reduces heat, but the cooling fan needs to be stronger imho. It has a slight screendoor effect, but not as bad as I've seen on comparably priced projectors. It's nice for a portable gimmick, but not really great for heavy use.

J

Joshua Jaz Rodriguez

I own one! And I like it a lot.

J

Joseph Loveland

If Nyko’s dock is bricking consoles I wouldn’t trust an even sketchier brand

A

Andrew Schultz

#bricked

M

Matt Jurgena

We'll see what happens now, Nintendo is accepting mine for warranty since I'm under the year, but I had been using a Nyko dock on a second tv, wonder if they will end up fixing it or not

S

Sai Lo

how about those usb type c to hdmi switch adapter would those turn the switch into brick?

C

Chris Hill

Are controllers okay to use? Thinking of grabbing a powerA controller for the missus and guests.

A

Abdulai Mbamusa Turay

Johnny Quest

F

Fredi Collazo

That thing is $400 in America. No thank you

A

Andres Barbosa

C

Csaba R Nemeth

I have an ojo, the projector is Awsome , there costumer service sucks, the new update did not brick it , I use it every other day, from 20” screen to two car garage,it’s very bright as small screen in bright room , great at night it is a projector after all

A

Armando Morales

WWE's Xavier woods posted it on his up up down down YouTube channel.

C

Chris Minster

awesome but not for 350 bucks

J

Jesse Osborne

These guys blocked me for saying the truth, their spec plan was low def. I just want it to be 720p really

T

Travis Gossi

Third party dock. I wouldn't risk it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom