Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Heya! Me and a friend of mine are looking for a good pve server with decent settings,...

E

Eija Henriksson

Heya!

Me and a friend of mine are looking for a good pve server with decent settings, mods and a friendly community.
Ragnarok is very much preferred.

Preferred mods are:
Epic levels
Death Recovery Mod
Classic Flyers
Kibble Table
Resource Stacks
Super Tranq Rifle
Structures plus
Platforms plus
Auto Trough

Have a good evening.

C

Christina A Scott

If you don't find a server that you like with the mods listed you're welcome to join mine we have an amazing community and there's always something to do

Currently we have
S+
Mrrad
Eco trees, eco gardens, and eco terrariums.

All our rates are 5x.
Also
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
we vote as a community for mods so you never know there could be others who want the same ones. ☺ as long as there's no issues and it doesn't cause the server lag.

J

Jerry Swihart

Basically what she said^ haha. We got a couple of those mods, not all. Come join us if you're interested. =)
We are a newer server, looking for friendly members to join our crew!
Enjoy:
Ragnarok map, US PC Server, PvEvP
Active society!
Starter pack (metal pick and axe, spyglass, 10x cooked meat, pike, and a custom-colored small poop dino with saddle)
3x XP and Harvest
10x Taming
10x Quicker mating interval, egg hatch, baby mature
2x Egg laying
Longer days and shorter nights!
2x Health and Stamina, 5x Weight, and 5x crafting speed
Wild and tamed dino stats are 1.5x health and 5x weight
Discord voice chat server
Weekly events such as contests, races, battles, and DUELS!
NO PVP OUTSIDE OF COLOSSEUM EVENTS
Mods include:
Structures Plus, Classic Flyers, Small Resource Stacking, Awesome Teleporters, Death Recovery, Reusable Plus, Eco's RP Decor
Community area in the viking bay
Our very active admins will always take care of you
Admins play legit and only use admin capabilities when helping the server or spawning in starter packs.
Shoot me a message with any questions or comments.
Thank you for joining us and hope to see you aboard our ship!
Facebook page:

Discord:

K

Katie Esqueda

We are besically pve to be honest. But we have the pvp setting turned on for event purposes. Admin protection from trolls and any other pvp action unless agreed upon. A lot of unofficial servers are doing it that way to cater to both pvp and pve people which I think is awesome :) come check us out :)
We are PVPVE on Ragnarok: Mods Include - Structures +, Super Spyglass, Classic Flyers, Sevens Forge, Castle, and Stacking!
XP 7x
Harvest 7x
Player Harvest 2x
Taming 8x
Egg Hatch 10x
Maturation 10x
Fishing LootQuality 2x
DropQuality 2x
Max Tamed Dinos 500!
Max level Dinos 200
Shorter Nights and longer days
Nodes Respawn 1.25x Faster
Our Video to You!
Server Info Here - Ragnarok -

Facebook Group for events and updates! -

Join our Discord

B

Bryce Matcett

Dm me

S

Shevana Kersey

check us out.

S

Shevana Kersey

New pve server on Ragnarok. The Ascendants of Ark. 75x tame/25x xp/H. Eternal and Primal fear
Hello all. I would like to welcome everyone to our new server, The Ascendants of Ark. This is a friendly, helpful server with active admins and plenty of room for you to build the base of your dreams with wonderful mods to help you do so. My goal in starting this server was to have a stress free zone to enjoy the game without having to worry about all my hard work being destroyed. There is a community center set up with starter supplies and a smithy, forge and other items to help you along, plus rooms for you to stay in until you get your dream base set up. There is an auction house set up if you are looking for a particular item. If you get with Bella in-game she will give you one free dino of your choice. Either a utility dino like an Anky or a flyer.

Rules for the server are:

1: No racism, Griefing, or name calling. Basically Treat others the way you want to be treated.
2: Absolutely no pulling wild dinos to other players bases. This will be strictly enforced. If thats the kind of game you want to play go play pvp.
3: No blocking of large resource sites.
4: no stealing from other players. if there is something you need just ask. someone will help you.

The links below are to the mods and to connect to the server. Subscribe to the mods before you join.

If you have any questions send Bella a msg and she will try to answer.

hope to see you ingame

M

Michelle George

[AUS] Small's Flintstone Ridge [PVE]

PVE on Ragnarok, fantastic mods, boosted stats. Plenty of free space.

This is a new, small group of players, interested in building, breeding and taming

mods are :-

ACM V2.6.7691

Platforms +
Structures Plus (S+)
Death Recovery Mod
Upgrade Station v1.8g
All Eco Mods
Awesome Teleporters!
Bridge
Advanced Rafts
Classic Flyers
Ark Advance
28 mods all up

Come and check us out.

J

Jerry Trumble

NightHavenPvE is recruiting new members! We are a set of servers that are not clustered with 2 separate PvE playstyles to suit all players.

Ragnarok:

XP 5x
Harvest 5x
Taming 6x
Breeding 0.5x
Egg hatch 15x
Baby maturation 15x (imprint timers still modified)
Max Wild Dino LVL is 300
Max Player Dino LVL is 336 (can learn all engrams)

Mod Listing:

Center:

XP 15x
Harvest 10x
Taming 20x
Breeding 0.5x
Egg hatch 15x
Baby maturation 75x (imprint timers are modified)
Baby food consumption 0.5x
Max Wild Dino LVL is 600
Max Player Dino LVL is 400 (can learn all engrams)

Mod Listing:

Join our FB group today to check out ALL of the details and get started with us!

M

Mariah Anne Szekely

Hiya Eija!!

If you want you can join the server I play on with my buddies. We have new people and seasoned players.
Just wanted to take a quick moment to tell you about the Twilight of the Gods server. The server is PvPvE, PvP is event based only with the exception of extreme circumstances of resource related turf wars. So all your hard work will not go to waste. The server ratings are lightly boosted, enough that you will feel accomplished without feeling like you got there too easily.

The map is the epic Ragnarok map. There will be events hosted by admins whom are regularly active and involved with the community. They are more than willing to help you get started out on the server if you require assistance.

The mods on the server are mostly decor mods so not to take away from the core concept of the game while including a couple of quality of life mods such as structures plus.

This server is newer so it has a lot if building space still. The admins have been running servers since January 2017, but the owner has hosted servers for few years.

Come give us a try:

We also have a discord server set up for the community.

T

Tiffany Smith

We have a server running about 18 mods, you can check out the mods and info here it is pve: we don't have kibble table but its more then likely going to be added i also want to add the personal grave mod, we have structure plus and a few decor mods, as well as a stacking mod.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom