Contact advertising [email protected]

Corsair K70 Speedfire auto keystroke issue: Heya, so i bought this k70 back in october...

A

Arvind Sagar

Corsair K70 Speedfire auto keystroke issue: Heya, so i bought this k70 back in october 2017 and today all of a sudden it started typing 'w' key all by itself, i cleaned the board using brush, reseated the keys and restarted pc but no fix . However, the issue only comes whenever i use a lighting profile which isnt static color like this one. So , since it cant save non static color profiles on keyboard i couldnt find issue in bios or lock screen but only inside win 10 and when i used any (tried 2) rgb color changing profiles.

So is it busted ? I dont wanna have an rgb keyboard to only see 1 color lol, also is it eligible for rma ? Prior to the issue i didnt do anything with the keyboard for atleast 24 hrs.

Z

Zack Wells

I have the rapid fire k70 RGB and mine did the same thing but with the R key. Do you have both USBs plugged into the computer?

G

Ghaith Deeb

Hmm i think its a software issue since its happening only with specific color profiles , try uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard software

A

Arvind Sagar

Thanks Ghaith, I just reinstalled it (thought it wouldnt work) but it did. Nice !

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom