Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey, guys so i haven't been able to play destiny 2 as much as i wanted but i wanna...

• Thread starter Fabian Nicolay Sjøvold
  • Start date
F

Fabian Nicolay Sjøvold

Hey, guys so i haven't been able to play destiny 2 as much as i wanted but i wanna give it another try so could someone please fill me in on what weapons and gear are currently best? I have found anything on google that so if anyone could fill me in i would be grateful. Anyway have a great day :D And also if you want to add me here is my Gamertag: TheHentaiGod#2624

J

James Torres

In my opinion not every one is good will all guns. You should just try all different ones and see what fit your style. I have seen some people kick but with guns you would never expect like the antiope D I suck with it and don't really like it but some people get 20+ each match.

F

Furkan Reisoğlu

well the meta has shifted indeed and there aren't a lot of info on what's going to be amazing but

high impact and precision pulse rifles seem to be good especially the new monarchy pulse rifle the season 2 one is awesome feels great to use.

sub machine guns are just amazing in general antiope-d is buffed cuz of kill clip damage increase.

hand cannon wise midnight coup is awesome for pve, pvp you can pick something else than better devils cuz of the nerf to exploding payload. but it's not bad it's just not the best anymore. old fashioned might be the next best for pvp cuz of kill clip perk.

auto rifles nothing has changed the range was decreased by 10 but it's nothing I feel they are still acceptable but they will feel week overall considering the buffs to other weapons.

scout rifles to be honest with you I don't think much has changed but it does feel a tiny bit stronger not a lot. but ranged fights or for nightfall u sure want the scouts with high caliber rounds, explosive payload doesn't flinch the enemy as much as before.

shotguns, snipers will feel good rockets and swords power ammo got nerfed u only get 1 rocket and sword ammo decreased to 6

LINEAR FUSION RIFLES GOT A HUGE BUFF and you can feel it's muuuuch stronger.

for traits high caliber rounds, firefly, rampage, kill clip is AMAZING in pve content I believe we will see firefly in pvp too cuz the blast radius and damage is increased kill clip will still be favorite cuz of the buff and the over all usage.

L

Liam Leahy

here is a good vid to watch. but ya, time worn spire and autumn wind and vigilance wing are up at the moment.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom