Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, I built a new PC a few weeks ago and I have quite a few questions. 1) My...

C

Chris Santana

C

Chris Santana

Yes I know she's due for a cleaning, I've been sick

J

Jason Proctor

Your temps are within range of using that size cooler. Your radiator placement is fine, the difference in case temps in other locations is negligible, but I'd still prefer the rear exhausting option

B

Brett Glover

Cooler is mounted backwards, and with this case your supposed to have the bigger aio. And yes it's supposed to be on the front which allows it to pull hella air through the small slots through the front. Otherwise you don't get enough flow. But if you flip that cooler over on your CPU the way it's supposed to be then you will have more slack

S

Scott Alan Williams

How much did you pay

T

Tass Twitch

Ok trying to answer all the questions...

CPU is i7 7700K, not overclocked

Thermal paste is fine, I wiped off the stock and used Arctic Silver. Used a bit too much initially, which I discovered yesterday and rectified.

Radiator physically does not fit in any other position, the motherboard components are in the way when I try to put it at the top or on the back

Whoever said my cooler is upside down - you're absolutely right, however apart from being triggering to look at it isn't a physical issue, the cooling mount is an absolutely bitch to put on so I'm not going through that again for no change in temp/performance haha. I did it twice and wanted to kill myself both times. I don't think the tubes are stressed or too tight so for now I will leave it this way, but when I'm due to change the thermal paste again I'll switch it up then.

S

Scott Jordan

I think you've got the cooler mounted backwards at least for their intended design, the upside down Antec logo should be the give-away. That radiator should be at the back as an exhaust fan, and flip the heat sink.

S

Scott Jordan

How are the motherboard components in the way if mounted at the back?

S

Stephen Casios

G'day!
Your temps are within the normal range.
Might i suggest that you transfer your radiator to the back? Then you can buy a pack of Thermaltake Riing 12 RGB fans (3 pcs per pack) so you can adjust the light's color. two fans at front in intake mode, and one fan at the top as exhaust.

J

Jose Yvonne Perez

Had same issue. But, I went ahead ahead and made pump fittings face ram. Wasnt too bad afterwards

J

Jose Yvonne Perez

I have dual nzxt fans on mines

T

Tass Twitch

Okay I'm braving the emotional pain I'm about to encounter and unmounting the cooler, rotating it, re-mounting it, and moving the radiator to the back. I'll probably cry at least 19 times in the process. Watch this space

Y

Yann Davidson

Rad in the front are ok. Don't mind the stretched tube. For that case I pitted mine behind the cable shroud and it worked well. Look at my pix. Has long has you have an good flow going out you will be all right. Love your build btw.

N

Nicholas Zhang

Anyway like what most of them said. You might wanna change your fans to be 2x intake from the front.

Aio cooler mounted to the back exhaust.

It should lightly improve your temps by 5 to 6 degrees plus improve asthetics.

T

Tass Twitch

So your radiator is on an intake fan?

F

Fady Mohamed Elganzoury

Layla White to make sure nothing gets damaged or for the lack performance make sure that the temperature stays under 70

B

Brett Glover

Not that all games will run it that hot but if they do go to 70 your fine

J

Joey Nath

J

Joey Nath

Tyr Chlis this lady needs your help with the temps you can tell her better than anyone here

T

Tyr Chlis

Okay, first off, Hi Layla White. Do not let anybody bullshit you about your radiator placement or your temps.

Lets get STRAIGHT to the most important question that I don't see if you have already answered or not.

Is your computer running stable?

Are you overclocking?

IF any single person here starting talking out their asses before asking those two questions, ignore them. And if you would, please answer those questions for me so we can go to step 2 :p

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom