Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys, does anyone know what's going on with some indies not being released yet?...

• Thread starter Nelson Erick Mendoza
  • Start date
N

Nelson Erick Mendoza

Hey guys, does anyone know what's going on with some indies not being released yet?
Pocket rumble, stardust valley shakedown hawaii among others are delayed and I can't find any news as to what happened, are they having problems to port the game over? Or is Nintendo making things difficult?
Please let's keep this civil and thanks in advance!

T

Thorsten Pfeiffer

According to some developers, Nintendo is making the approval process harder than it needs to be. Meaning, Nintendo seems to keep the developers waiting before placing the games in the store. My guess, from what I've seen so far, Nintendo either wants to establish a fix release schedule ( certain weekday ) or waits until enough games have been approved to release several at the same time... or both combined.

K

Kyle Cramer

Idk but I'm ready for stardew valley!

N

Nathan Robb

DONT FORGET ABOUT RIME

D

Derek Beattie

Takes time to develop there is no issue. As thorston said, tbey do have a vigorous approval process which might be annkying to them but good for us game fans. They are also slowing down the release of titles every week to not oversaturate the eshop, and give the games a bit more of a spotlight.

K

Kelvin Soto

I've been waiting for Rime, Pocket rumble and Wargrooves. Hopefully they come out then in the 3rd quarter.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom