Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey all. I'm new the to group. I recently bought my switch with Mario Odyssey (loving...

E

Enon Gaines

Hey all. I'm new the to group. I recently bought my switch with Mario Odyssey (loving it).
I want to get Skyrim as I'm a big fan of the series but I was wondering what are the differences from the releases on the other consoles? I know there is amiibo support but is there any additional dlc or changes you've heard?

J

Jovan De Leon

Supposedly it's graphically between the Xbox 360 and Xbox One enhanced version. Also there is a link outfit you get with amiibo. You get all the DLC that has been released for it over the years. As far as I'm aware those are the only differences/features

D

Daniel Share-Strom

Also, the PS4 and XBone versions have support for (paid) mods, while this one does not, if that matters to you.

J

Jovan De Leon

I still remember the debacle about how Sony was being real restrictive about which mods they allowed vs Xbox being very open

R

Rehenie Rossab

I saw a video that details that Skyrim for the switch is a port that is somewhere in the middle of the other consoles and the pc versions (graphically)

R

Ruairi O'Brien

Motion controls and HD Rumble also!

M

Manfred W Wise

Textures will be similar to the 360/PS3, but post processing effects will be better. A lot of it has to do with space for textures and the arm proc. Will be a fun game though.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom