Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hello members, the time has come for the community to vote. To clear things up for...

L

Linzie Guzman

Hello members, the time has come for the community to vote. To clear things up for those of you that haven’t caught on yet, we have A LOT of members upset our group had post approvals and felt we were being biased. We took post approvals off to see how the group would do without it. With 46,000 members we WILL NOT PLEASE EVERYONE, but we will do what the majority decides. So please take a second to vote on which you prefer. Thanks for your input. -Admins

J

Jason Holmes

for now off but if u could schedule another vote in a week that would be great

A

Andrew Schultz

Make the group private

J

James Witgen

Honestly I didn't notice a difference.

A

Andrew Schultz

I stopped lurking for the longest time because of the terrible posts that were being approved.

A

Andrew Schultz

And 46k members might be true but how many active members maybe 10%?

J

Jeremiah Dudek

Terrible. Mods needed for sure. Looks like a trash bin with a cherry on top here now.

B

Bonnie Cheung

The thing I don't like about post approval is that it takes forever to get approved because there's not enough admins. If you add more admins I would be ok with it. till then I rather it be off

D

Dane Brooks

I feel like the posts have only gotten wores as time as gone on since lifting the approval process. Like the trolls found out and they are slowly trickling in.

Nothing personal but I'll probably leave the group if it doesn't go back to some level of approval.

B

Brooke Rothschild

Keep it off,delete dumb posts

L

Linzie Guzman

Alright I'll be closing off comments now, I don't want this to turn into something else. Please tell us what you think by voting.

J

Justin Anderson

Bump

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom