Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hello everyone, has anyone played Rime for the Nintendo switch and is it worth it

A

Anthony Vaccarella

Hello everyone, has anyone played Rime for the Nintendo switch and is it worth it

I

Isabella Hale

Absolutely not. It's unplayable in handheld mode and in docked, there is so many glitches and FR drops. It's not even worth it.

C

Cooper Danny Morrell

Yeah don't do it

I

Isabella Hale

I actually wrote on Rime Facebook wall about these concerns. They argued with me and gave me no clear answer if and when these issues will be resolved.

A

Anthony Vaccarella

Was on the fence about it. Read the gamespot reviews. Decided not to get it

R

Rashad Moore

It's garbage from what I've heard, and quite possibly the worst Switch port ever.

C

Cameron Hale

Honestly from how poorly I hear the other version run as well... I think that they are just extremely unskilled developers who bit off more then they can chew.

R

Ralph Dennis

It was pushed back so many times i killed my pre-order. Guess that was a good call

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Sad reacts only

I

Isabella Hale

Robert Polizu the patch did not fix any of the Major issues unfortunately. In my honest opinion, it's still not worth picking up. Hopefully they will fix this.

S

Shaquan Woody

I think you should get it

S

Simone Pompei

Ironically is one of the games convinced me to take the switch...and now i'm not going to buy it

Ł

Łukasz Jeżyna

The game itself is awesome, but only when played on a good PC ;)

J

Jason James Grubb

*Mod Watching*
I dont want to see anyone else trolling this post with stupid deliberately bad advice.

G

Godwin Salas

Better spend that money on rocket league...game is awesome..and you can chat on text in game

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

They are putting out patches and they had a major patch day 1 for stuff that should of been fixed before game release. They pushed this game out before all glitch's major ones were fixed . They should of delayed this game . I would wait for a bit until they fix this game ..this is what all the game reviewers are saying and I heard from players that bought it . So many many problems . Glad I waited ..so many good games that just came out and are coming out to put this game on the back of the game list. I will eventually get this game because it suppose to be good game and will be hopefully after all the fixes

J

Josh Brown

No, it's an awful port. Do not buy it.

T

Tia Sakura Eastwood

Check out Nintendo Life’s review on Rime....it’s not good sadly

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

I need another indie like this to fill this void lol

J

Justin McGowan

It's a wonderful game, unfortunately the Switch port has some bugs. Mainly just frame rate drops, it's nothing that won't get fixed very soon with a patch tho.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom