Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hello does anyone have any thoughts on the Mario rabbids game?! Thinking about buying it!

S

Sarah Fincher

Hello does anyone have any thoughts on the Mario rabbids game?! Thinking about buying it!

C

Chris W Hughes

If you know anything about the XCOM game/games it’s like that with Mario Elements in it

C

Curtis Anthony

get it.

M

Matti Moilanen

The game has received some praise and positive reviews :) it's well received. I'm planning to get it at some point soon. Just watch a gameplay video to see what it's like. Or a review.

D

Dylan Mann

yes its fun, rabbids and odyssey are the only two games i have on switch!

D

David Gabriel

It's a pretty fun game. If you know nothing about strategy games this is a perfect starting off point. It's fun, wacky, and very vibrant. Graphic look good on a big screen too. Levels do get harder as you go, but there is an easy mode you can choose before each battle if you can't get past it.

I'd recommend it.

J

Johnathan Jones

Do it!

T

Tina Chircop

My children find it boring and wont play it. They love odyssey though

C

Christy Valentine

i bought it but couldnt really get into it. im thinking of trading it in for something else

P

Patrick Haggerty

But it from me it’s cheaper

T

Tim Poston

Amazing game!!!!! Definitely buy it.

I

Ian Bentley

Short answer, Yes.

Long answer, combat is turn based. It is a strategy game, so if you're not a fan you probably won't like it. If you're on the fence look up some gameplay before you pull the trigger.

Possible downside, as with any games with Rabbids in them, they can be annoying, but so far in my experience the Rabbids in Kingdom battle are quite comical. :)

J

John Amann

I like it its fun

M

Michael Levitz

Fun game for sure!

J

Jeff Rendeluk

Great game.

L

Lori-Ann Folkman

Love it

C

Catherine Roberts

Surprised me how much I loved it, couldn’t put it down

L

Luke Lovelock

Its solid

J

James Acosta

From what I've played so far I like it

A

Abdulkarim Bora

It’s fun, you should try it! I was hesitant at first because it’s not my usual style of game, but i am hooked!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom