Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Heard the Xenoblade 2 collectors edition is $99.99 fair price or too much? Me...

J

James McCord

Heard the Xenoblade 2 collectors edition is $99.99 fair price or too much? Me personally think it's too much considering that most won't listen to the soundtrack CD and maybe look at the art book once or twice.But I do love the steel book.

M

Michael Brown

Just buy normal edition if it's too much?

D

Dustin Daniel Northrop

I thought it was pricey as well. Sadly it's not the soundtrack, but a "sound selection". So who knows how many tracks are on the disc.

I remember being excited for Shin Megami Tensei IV and picked up the special edition. Popped in that soundtrack cd...it was 5 tracks. 5...bad...tracks.

N

Nik Lal

Not worth it to me. With loads of high-def media available online, a CE is worth it to me if it has physical collectibles: a statue or something.

T

Thomas Boye

I'm gonna buy it because this is one of the few times I would care for special edition

S

Steve Deraps

If I can put my hands on it I will definitely buy it. I got the Xenoblade Chronicles collector and it's a kick-ass one, actually one of my fav of all times. I'm assuming this one will be of similar quality.

E

Eric Sellers

I'll probably end up only getting the standard edition at this rate, but damn if I don't want that steelbook edition...

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

It's pretty simple: If the stuff it comes with is stuff you want and you don't mind paying whatever it costs for it, then it's worth it. If it's not stuff you want, then it's not.

D

Derek Beattie

Well look at the price of any other 220 page artbook. The price is very fair, especially being a collectors item

K

Kenny Kuang

I love game music so that music cd is a big deal for me and besides if you don't like it you can alway sell it on eBay.

R

Rafael Kwasi

I also agree that it is not too pricey (let's not get into the cartidge price is too high ramble that is so popular among jealous fans of the competing consoles ;)). If you love the bonus stuff, the price is fair, if you do not care for it, buy the regular edition... OK, if you only want that steelbook, the rpice is too high for that, but maybe you can find someone who only cares for the book and / or the CD and make an arrangement...

S

Spencer Miller

I'd listen to the soundtrack cd. Lots would. A lot of people like video game music.

M

Matt Evertson

Best Buy GCU ftw. It's 80$ for us.
Passing on it though. Gonna get standard edition or import if multi-language.

C

Cameron Hale

I'm saving my money for the pro controller

M

Michael Fritz

If it were 80 instead, I might've considered it, but I don't think I will. If I get an extra 40 to toss around, I might though.

J

Jason Cameron

Me think games are already expensive, so me is gonna buy the regular edition

J

Jose Ernesto Sanchez

I ordered from Best buy and used GCU to get it for $80.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom