Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Have anyone been getting this error message? After I update to 5.0 I have revived this...

J

James Abel

Have anyone been getting this error message? After I update to 5.0 I have revived this message few times after I put my Switch down and it go into sleep mode?

D

Dante Ciliselli

I had send this to nintendo because of this and they send me a new one with my memory in it took a week

M

Matt J Walker

I had that message pop up about 3 weeks ago i had to reset my switch without deleting my data(yes its possible) and i havent had the problem since

C

Chris Addams

Had to send mines because I got the boot loop after the update
Yes I was using nyko dock so... Yeah I'm gonna not play it for 2 weeks

J

Joseph Largen

You are screwed. Was it plugged into a 3rd party dock?

J

Joseph Loveland

800-255-3700

J

Janelle Minor

I will not be getting the 5.0 update.

J

Joe Slack

Mine updated fine

H

Harry M Crews Jr.

Hold power button and turn it off and turn it back on my works fine when I update

G

Gabriel Guevara

Does your serial number end in an odd number. Seems like all of those that end in an odd number have issues. If you’re still reading this, I just wanted to it’s not true.

Н

Николовски Бојан

Why dont you just call nintendo tell them the error code and let them explain what it really means.

P

Pheng Michael Lee

Jeez! I’m gonna wait out this update...

Y

Yumung Vang

This happened to me last night as i was playing zelda! I was pressing the home button and it just wouldn't go home or anything! And no i haven't even docked my switch at all! But it did go back to working tho

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom