Contact advertising [email protected]

Classic Has anyone heard anything new about the SNES Mini?

M

Madison Cooper

Has anyone heard anything new about the SNES Mini?

A

Arvin Manni

All I know that it should come out this year.

C

Chris Hubble

All I know is the scalpers will get them before we do

J

Jason Colehour

Ill be getting at least 20. Trying to arrange a 100 unit preorder ahead of time. Good luck to the laggers, they will be the ones complaining they have to pay $150-$300. They are easy to spot in the groups

R

Ray Jones

I heard they are going to do the same thing as they did with the classics. Create a false buzz by releasing 5 consoles each month at selected stores and then suddenly discontinue making them.
Experienced scalpers say they can't wait! Nintendo has been very good to them!

J

Jason Colehour

I got almost 20 units on the nes just chasing them locally, they are not that hard to get if ppl really wanna get them.

K

Kono Desu Watashi Ni

Jason Colehour exactly I don't get why people gripe about not finding them. As soon as the store opens just leave. Forget breakfast, shower etc just leave. It's so easy to find.

J

Jason Colehour

Why would you have to not shower, not eat?

C

Chrís Dævídson

people don't shower before they go to bed?

R

Richard D. Tylen

Nintendo, killed it!!! They are not producing anymore!!!

B

Barrie Humphries

Heard they'll be launched coming up towards Christmas time, once I hear a 100% I'll be pre ordering one, still loving my Nes classic mini

L

Laura Swenson Finlinson

Not sure why I'd need another one if the snes games are playable in the nes mini? I'm not trying to rub in getting one, I'm just not sure there will be as big a hype as there was for this one because of the hacks. You think?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom