Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone’s dock scratched the back of your Switch? I just started using mine and I...

N

Noah Payne

Has anyone’s dock scratched the back of your Switch? I just started using mine and I have already gotten one and I baby my Switch. :(

J

Joseph DeCandia

Get a dock sock

C

Charles Oligny

You Do it the wrong way, cause i never scratched mine

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Nope

R

Ryan Butler

It’s way more likely it got scratched from sitting it down on a table or desk than a plastic dock it was designed for

L

Luke Drake

My dock scratched the outside of my screen protector. Thankfully its only on the margins and not the area that displays video

R

Rob Metzger

Do the penny test on your dock and see if it's warped bad. If so Nintendo will replace it. I sent my first back because it was bent bad.

N

Noah Payne

It’s not too bad, but I might like to get a dock sock to prevent future scratches.

E

Ethan Hull

Throw a dock sock on there

R

Robert Feinburg

B

Brayton Wright

Oh yes. It happened recently after having mine for nearly a year. It ticked me off. I've since replaced the backplate with a new official one, actually. I'm stickler for condition.

M

Matt Holsgrove

You can get these velvet sticky pads that go on the inside of the dock to it protects the screen. They are like £2

A

Andrew Defty

Never had any issues with such scratching of screen or back of console due to dock. No bending either, as I keep the back of the dock open.

Just be careful and all will be well.

Hope this is the last of this post inducing issue!

J

Jermaul W

No problems here.
A few people aheb said that some of the docks where wrap from factory. Making a tigther fit then normal.

T

Toloza Henry

No problems here either just go online and get the little cover that protects it .

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom