Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anybody played shantae and the pirates curse and if u have would u recomend it I'm...

D

Douglss Fredriksen

Has anybody played shantae and the pirates curse and if u have would u recomend it I'm thinking about getting it but want others opinion?

J

Janez Krnc

Played on Wii U. One of my favourite e-shop titles. Much better than Half-genie hero (the new one) IMO. Really worth it :)

R

Robert LePage

It doesn't play like the other Shantae games, it's more castlevania style compared to them. It's still very fun

L

Lizette Andersson

Or u can buy this

D

Douglss Fredriksen

I bought it hope i like it now

J

Jacob Stafford

I hope it gets a physical release down the road like half-genie hero.

T

Tyler Snook

YES!!

K

Kenneth Tovar

It fun but it's really only worth one play through

J

Jamie Steve Austin Chucki

Amazing game get it

S

Samuel Powell

I love Shantae and the Pirates Curse. That was my introduction to the series and I was hooked from the moment I started playing. Well worth the $20.

M

Matti Moilanen

What should I buy... I want to play Shantae videogame on Switch now? Which one is worth it? fun and such. The characters are so lewd and cute. attractive. And are the Shantae games hard?

EDIT:Nevermind, they're on PC. Buying them on PC. Half Genie Hero + Captain's Curse. <3

J

Jake Weber

It’s an awesome game! Enjoy it!

L

Liam McNamara

All shantae games are epic. Great artwork and fantastic sound track on both games. One of my fav platform games of all time. It absolutly oozes charm

J

Jon Snell

Love it. Think all the shantae games are a bit short but very good

C

Cody Bowers

I was also contemplating buying this

J

Javier Luna

good keeps u guessing....what to do

A

Anthony Lopez

My first shantae and my favorite. A lot of charm and humor, pop culture references in the dialogue and characters. Metroidvania styled gameplay plus it pulls a Kirby meaning you need all of a specific collectible for the true final boss. Many different weapons and enemies and environments and if you like a little risqué-ness, there’s a pinch of that too lol. Overall a great game I highly recommend

M

Michael David Raso

I recommend any Shantae game you come across. They're clever, funny, and sweet. The gameplay is solid, and it's a platformer that really shows you an example of how basic funny characters can make a good game a great one.

T

Tham Jyh Yeong

Well if you like Bae. Yea lol

P

Paul Bourassa

definitely recommend it, and any other Shantae games. They're some of the best adventure platformers ever made, and with catchy but stellar music. also #Shantaefor Smash :) 1/2 Genie Hero also has DLC that lets you play as her friends, and 1 that has you play as the villain Risky Boots.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom