Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys, I fuckin suck w/ mouse & keyboard! I'm new. I shall get better though. Any...

D

Dean Cuh

Really just have to practice, there is no magical get better pill

There are click trainer programs that might help with hand eye coordination but in the end it's still time and practice

L

Leonardo Goc-ong

play minesweeper

H

Hans Andersen

CS:GO - Watch WarOwls Tutorials on YouTube :)

S

Saurabh M. Kharshikar

try to suck with your mouth

E

Edward Godding

Play doom1 and 2

D

Dylan Angel

Takes a year just long single player shooter games

T

Timur Terekhov

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

H

Hogne Larsen

Just play games no way to get. Goof Quicker

R

Rasmus Schrøder

If you want better aim play counter strike. That game is the only reason i can land a headshot ever

W

Wayne Wofford

Well let's cover the basics. Setting can help a lot. Take the time to be sure you feel cool with settings speeds. Turning down a bit can help if your new you will aim better but can get shot fast too. It's a trade off tell get the hang of it. Just play. You need practice. I recommend getting a decent mouse (the logitech G502 is really nice, and has a few extra buttons you can use for abilities or actions like crouching), as well as a decent size mousepad (and area to place it). Ideally for fps you want a larger mousepad and play at lower sensitivities.
Another option you can try is using a keypad like the razer nostromo or logitech g13. Another option is using a 1 handed controller (like wii remote or PS3 move controller) and using that one for movement and stuff, and use mouse for aiming in your other hand. The more you play the smoother it will feel. Learn your games auto keys "SAVE YOUR FINGGERS" Most fps games have auto run like PUBG you click the "=" key and your running tell you stop it. And your wrist wont be killing you the morring from smashing down the w key on them long runs.

W

Wayne Wofford

E

Eugene Kim

You can use Ps4, Nintendo switch, xbox controller work just fine on pc games

J

James Parr

Takes time to master the art of the mouse and keyboard, but once you do. Your a god.

R

Rotsen Emmanuel Aponte

You can use,ps4 xbox one and xbox 360, wii, switch, dildos ,and steam game pads and custom , controllers and game joy cons

A

Angelique Hoekstra

My husband absolutely hated keyboard and mouse and was playing GTA on pc like a console peasant.I got him the G910 and G502 + the division (important lights on the keyboard light up) and now he doesn't wanne play GTA anymore and he is actually saving my ass in the division all the time

D

Daniel Pervis

Play a game that has a lot of CQB hand to hand where you have to hit different keys to do things like state of decay

S

Sharmayne Scott

Battlefield 4

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom