Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys, I fuckin suck w/ mouse & keyboard! I'm new. I shall get better though. Any...

M

Michael Martin

typing of the dead / and the shooting range in counterstrike

M

Michael Martin

S

Steff Gornall

Csgo and git gud

R

Ryan Bateman

Original unreal tournament against bots is a good start. Challenging but not stupid

Y

Yan Andi

Start with Minecraft if ur trash so u don’t get people mad on FPS games

J

Joey Johnson

I only use a controller and I'm not bragging really but I'm top 3 of every battlefield 1 team death match game I play so the idea of keyboards and mouses being better has always made me laugh

S

Shane O'Brian

WSAD Champion!

G

Gabriel JagerBomb Reid

Check out Mad Bulllets on steam. Its free and will help with your eye, mouse coordination. Use your right click to reload left click to fire. Once you get that down check out Black Squad. ALSO on steam and free and there is a training area to practice and get the WASD thing down.

J

John Thomas Bishop

Honestly, just repetition. I suggest picking up a good FPS like CSGO to get used to it.

M

Marcus Dean Adams

The biggest thing you can do is play with your sensitivity settings and get a quality mouse. If a game feels too fast or too slow, adjust your in-game sensitivity settings.

And practice. I just converted full time to PC gaming earlier this year and my K/D ratio on BF1 is still recovering from the month or so it took me to start getting comfortable with a k/m.

A

Adel Yasser

Look i was ruined when i left my pc for ps3, when i returned i was shit no deny, but what i did is i played non tactical cs-go alike games even if they were f2p you will slowly get better and better and youll be good af soon and even sooner if you were good before

B

Bernard Hamlet

Set game sensitivity pretty low, and then set dpi if possible to like 800. When I started out I was doing a full 360 at about 20cm across the mouse pad

T

Tyler Nanokeesic

Get the bioshock collection, play them through with mouse and keys, it should stick by then.

E

Eric Larocque

The word practice itself is the biggest practice tip really...figure out what control bindings and finger positions work best for you.

E

Eric Larocque

If you divert too much from a regular position it can get confusing, but yeah.

T

Tj Villaran

Play counter strike or half life. That should get you started

T

Terrell Willis

mouse sensitivity all I can say, maybe turn it down. Aiming is actually more into wrist and arm movement not the hand.

S

Sam Duran

i use Logitech g13 gamepad and Logitech g600 if im not using the Xbox one controller. It does takes time getting use to. But you will catch on quick if you play for few hours at a time

S

Shannon Trent

Best advice I can give besides training maps on your game of choice is finding a sensitivity thats comfortable and then never changing it. Ever. The reason some people never get good is because they constantly blame their settings and other shit for their play. And constantly changing it. This throws out the muscle memory you had gained while using your previohs settings and results in yet another readjustment period.

I

Issam Benoua

if you want to learn to controll your mouse , Play Osu! , that's all i can tell you.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom